What 15'' wheels fit with non Brembo brake package for these cars?

skipnay

Established Member
I have a set of S197 Weld RTS wheels brand new in box. I was wondering if the 10'' wide 7.5'' back spacing will work on these cars? I don't think the front 15'' will but while I'm asking does anyone know off hand? Thanks for the answers and if you have any comments on other wheels I do appreciate it!!!

wakebum2507

EVLTWNS
Established Member
Search button will be your friend.

you'll need the relocation brackets. they're like $50 and can be had from anywhere. most places that you'll order from will have a search feature as well.

skipnay

Established Member
Search button will be your friend.

you'll need the relocation brackets. they're like $50 and can be had from anywhere. most places that you'll order from will have a search feature as well.

Thank you

Is there one company or even a couple companies out there that out shine others? I just googled it for american muscle and most seem to be about $100-$150. I might just wait to mustang week and get one of the vendors down there. I do see that BMR has them but a couple places they are out of stock. Must mean a lot of people order them or them make so little they wait until they have a few orders. Of course Ford Carlisle is coming up in a couple of weeks also.

D98GT

Established Member
He is referring to the sway bar relocation brackets. You can get them for around $30 from BMRs ebay store

Users who are viewing this thread