WFC 7 final round Livernois Motorsports Dan Millen vs. Jimmy Blair Video

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
sweet vid..

Almost looked like millen bogged early on. Then got back on it and pulled through.:beer: :rockon:

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Originally posted by CraZeeSTanG
sweet vid..

Almost looked like millen bogged early on. Then got back on it and pulled through.:beer: :rockon:

He had to pedal it in the beginning, but I guess it pulled hard up top and got him the win.... it was awesome to be on the wall right next to it and see it person!

-Rick

PhatSVT

Established Member
I was there this weekend as well. The weather was fantastic Saturday and Sunday. Didn't Blair have car trouble Saturday afternoon? I had just showed up, but it looked like his car they had to back out of the staging lanes. Was a kickass time!

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Hey Sam,
litl bro I was there also, I got the finals on video, both millen and the pro 5.0 chuck samuel race was great. The 03 cobras ran well didn't break too many of them off the line. Strickley came off a winner but it was fairly close one. Hopefully you didn't hang around those models way too much bling.
Good video. the temps had dropped like a rock they did a lot of track prep work while I suppose the cars got a updated tune, still spinning tires esp Millen. :beer:
Rob
orig.jpg

Last edited:

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
That may be true, lots of posts over this issue what level of mods change what it was orginally to something else? The offical rules for the 03 class didn't specify many details what and what could not be done. Human nature will push the rules to win given the chance no matter what it is about. Any type of sport esp you will find this to be true. I'm not condoning this always at expense of others. I myself have not given every fact for instance on my car mods if not asked, I've sandbagged to others visually to conceal my cars real performance. That is why there are rules and inspections and penalties in sports. :beer:

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Maybe they could make 2 classes like the lighnings have, stock and pro. JLP won both of those. I would be interested in 2 cobra classes, i.e. eaton, irs and 6 speed, safety mods. Other, boosted pressure by any means,stock shortblock, stock body with safety and suspension, drivetrain upgrades.
:beer:

Last edited:

tbirdsc colonel

To all who made it on sat did you see the guy im pro mod that ran a 6.9 with one shut deployed and also the guy that had his hood fly off and stayed in it. What a great weekend, alot of good races and the car show.

Users who are viewing this thread