We've lost a good one at SVTP. R I P Larry

Jroc

Established Member
Holy cow.

I haven't been on here since probably 2013/2014, but decided to get on and see what's been going on today, and I stumbled on this.

Over the years Larry must of banned me 5-6+ times back in the day for getting into stupid internet arguments and whatnot, but I probably deserved them, and he never perma-banned me when he very well could've. If you posted a thread about a topic he was knowledgeable about he would do his best to help you out, and was willing to reply back and fourth with you if you asked him something.

RIP Larry. Truly a SVTP legend.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Damn can't believe I'm just now seeing this, RIP LL. Only guy I ever got infractions from. I remember donating to his fundraiser probably over a decade ago when he had finance issues.

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
Really sad. Checking in after several years. I bought his red 2001 L back in the day and had it a few years. (avatar) How I survived it and never got any tickets from around 2006-2012.

Sold it to a young guy who totalled it on his trip home from purchasing it. Nitto Drags + rain = drive cautiously. (Warned him) He rebuilt it and painted the L black and hopefully it lives on! RIP LL.

Still a big Red and Black, V8 Supercharged Fan and always will be. Latest ride.

Attachments

• 1599362325628.JPEG
    1599362325628.JPEG
    259.2 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Really sad. Checking in after several years. I bought his red 2001 L back in the day and had it a few years. (avatar) How I survived it and never got any tickets from around 2006-2012.

Sold it to a young guy who totalled it on his trip home from purchasing it. Nitto Drags + rain = drive cautiously. (Warned him) He rebuilt it and painted the L black and hopefully it lives on! RIP LL.

Still a big Red and Black, V8 Supercharged Fan and always will be. Latest ride.
Interesting that you had bought Larry's truck, enjoyed it, sold it, the new owner then wrecked it, and rebuilt and re-painted it. I agree with you that hopefully Larry's old Lightning lives on. Long live his Lightning!

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
It's been awhile clearly since I've logged into my account. This ****ing sucks to read. Although we bumped heads many times, we still had fun with each other on this site. I still have some photoshops I made of him when he had his silver Volkswagen. The ban hammer will forever be ingrained into my mind and when ever I see one, I always think of LL. RIP old man.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
It's been awhile clearly since I've logged into my account. This ****ing sucks to read. Although we bumped heads many times, we still had fun with each other on this site. I still have some photoshops I made of him when he had his silver Volkswagen. The ban hammer will forever be ingrained into my mind and when ever I see one, I always think of LL. RIP old man.
I thought you died. Glad to see you around.

Users who are viewing this thread