We've lost a good one at SVTP. R I P Larry

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
True Mary. His voicemail was, “this is the old fart, leave a message.”
I remember learning from him, kind of. He’d give infractions for posting in the wrong forum. lol There are a few beauties on her where he got into it with members. This is a IIRC one where he got into it with the then wife of the owner on mod fords. Can’t remember her name, but it was classic.
If my memory is right, I'm pretty sure that would be Elisa, Brad. Eric Brooks' ex-wife. She could be tough when she wanted to.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Man, Larry gave me an infraction I think the day I joined here.

Either way, I always liked seeing his avatar floating around.

I'm sorry for everyone he is was close with.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Sad news

RIP

someone should make a “Best of” thread commemorating all his famous bannings. Would be a great read. Been here a long time and luckily never had a run-in with him

ssssnake

Established Member
True Mary. His voicemail was, “this is the old fart, leave a message.”
I remember learning from him, kind of. He’d give infractions for posting in the wrong forum. lol
There are a few beauties on her where he got into it with members. This is a IIRC one where he got into it with the then wife of the owner on mod fords. Can’t remember her name, but it was classic.

Link? That would be good reading. I enjoyed the link Travis found. Larry was so excited about his truck.

musclefan21

Established Member
Unreal! RIP Larry. He came across like an ass to people but he absolutely was an awesome dude. Back when I had Facebook, we used to chat on there and he was so easy to talk to. That is when I got to know that he was actually a great dude. Good people are leaving us lately.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Sorry to hear.

Needless to say we all, mostly, portray a very different attitude online than in person.

While I had limited interaction with him, he was still a man of similar interests as he loved vehicles as all of us do.

RIP

Sent from my SM-G973W using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ssssnake

Established Member
I’d have to dig for it. It may be in the hall of shame thread in SD that Hybred did years ago.

Don't worry then. I thought you had it. I'll have some work to do. I have three memory sticks. Lots of Larry stuff - and other stuff. I need to get it organized anyway. I have a video he sent me about San Francisco in about 1900 - before the great earthquake. The camera films about a 10 mile stretch down a main street, people walking, running, driving model Ts. Really something to see.

ssssnake

Established Member
Unreal! RIP Larry. He came across like an ass to people but he absolutely was an awesome dude. Back when I had Facebook, we used to chat on there and he was so easy to talk to. That is when I got to know that he was actually a great dude. Good people are leaving us lately.

It's hard to lose a friend, isn't it? I'm sorry about Jay. I enjoyed reading his posts.

68gtscode

Established Member
I'm just seeing this now- what a bummer. I lurked around on the forum for a while before actually joining, in part because LL was tough! His avatar will forever be seared in my memory... I'll always think of him whenever I get on the site, or see any reference to the movie IT! RIP LL

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Man....

LL was a staple here.. I spent probably too much time on this board back when I had my Lightning, and always talked to Larry, and always saw the ban hammer flying.. I think I got an infraction one time from him, and even at that, he was very fair, and very upfront when we talked.

I hooked him up with a dude (who ended up being a shit head), but after LL blew the stock block in his black 04, I drove my Sonic Blue up to his place to tow it back to my neck of the woods to get a new heart. And new heart it did. Full built block and plenty of other goodies..

You are missed brother!

Thanks for reaching out Travis.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
LL was certainly before my time joining this site, but it sounds like he was big part of the earlier days.

RIP good sir.

Users who are viewing this thread