We've lost a good one at SVTP. R I P Larry

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
A funny story that I said I’d mention earlier. Pretty sure a just got the super mod deal. It was maybe 6 years ago ( honestly not sure how I’ve been a mod). We were all going back and forth messing around in a separate section, changing avatars, sayings and other shit. This around Christmas time. Larry banned me. He tried to fix it, but didn’t have enough authority to do it. Ended up having to call Travis later in the evening. It didn’t go over great with boss. We’d **** with other a bunch. Great fun and memories. @SID297, y’all remember that one?
I have more that I’ll share in time.

I do remember that.

The first thing I did when I took over the site from Steve was ban Larry. That was a good laugh. If it weren't for Larry, Steve never would have made me a mod in the Gen 2 section and I probably wouldn't be admin'ing the place today. I owe him a lot.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
2020 sucks. Its an end of an era for SVTP. LL didn’t mess around but was definitely a cool dude. I remember going on LS1 tech and they all talked shit/feared him.

RIP LL.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Wow very sad News, i remember LL when i was a noob. If you made a mistake you got put on time put immediately and there was no talking your way out of PMing your way out of it.

RiP LL you will be missed.

nxhappy

Established Member
**** ....today was such a horrible day ....this seems like a topper. Anyway....rest in piece SVTP brother ...I hope your family takes it easy. God Speed.

quad

Established Member
It was a gut punch when I found out about LL. Like Barry said, he'd do anything to help a friend. I was hoping to get him in a couple month. I'm glad I've got something of his that's tied to him and SVTP, his old KB 2.3 from his red Lightning. I'm never selling that thing.
That's a cool story!

Sorry to hear about Larry. I've seen him on the forums and his handle was one of the best on here. Lightning Larry, LL! He should have patented that if he could lol! RIP

So time goes by. I joined in 2004 a few months after I bought my Cobra and I still have it! Love it to death even though I don't drive it much. Hope everyone stays safe. 2020 has been a bad year for many.

Users who are viewing this thread