We've lost a good one at SVTP. R I P Larry

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Wow, RIP LL. He was a great contributor to this site, and a good friend. He will be greatly missed and remembered as a legend on SVTP. Prayers to his family.

Godspeed LL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn...had many a run ins with him baaack in the day. Crazy how life is here one minute and not the next. Very fragile. Hopefully he is at peace now and his family gets through this okay.

R.I.P.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I didn't know him, but I'm sorry for everyone who did. Sounds like he was a good guy.

RIP

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
got to meet him once at SVTP dinner at sema yeeears ago. he was a nice guy. i remember the days when his banhammer would swing left and right on this forum like Thor lol. just the other day i was wondering what he was up to since i hadnt seen him on here in forever. Godspeed sir.

some of you better hope he's not sitting next to St Peter at the gate up there lol.

Socal Mach

300+ club
Established Member
got to meet him once at SVTP dinner at sema yeeears ago. he was a nice guy. i remember the days when his banhammer would swing left and right on this forum like Thor lol. just the other day i was wondering what he was up to since i hadnt seen him on here in forever. Godspeed sir.

some of you better hope he's not sitting next to St Peter at the gate up there lol.

He's probably already banned St. Peter.

RIP LL.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
Hearing stuff like this is always a reminder that life is short. Rip

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
RIP Larry

I had read a few posts about him not doing so well health wise. I hope he passed peacefully.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
As soon as I saw Larry's name in that title I knew this was not going to be good.
He was a staple to this place back in the day.
R.I.P. LL
:(

Users who are viewing this thread