Wet sytem or not?

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
I was wondering who has or had a wet nitrous system running on an un-ported pullied eaton and if you would recommend it or go to a dry system. My friend says that the wet system runs the risk of an intake backfire due to feul puddling and that in order to run it I would have to use a BAP and plumb the fuel feed before the fuel rails to prevent a lean spike in the pass. fuel rail. I don't want to run it if it will tear up the motor. INFO NEEDED....Please only post if you have run nitrous on the eaton. I'm not looking for " I think this will work" threads.

thanks

Last edited:

Om3ga47

PIIHB
Established Member
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=373873

My kit installed and recommendations.I have had wet kits on my 2 other cars and I love it,i have ran a full bottle at a 100 shot on my cobra so far,when my pully sitting next to me is installed,ill stay at a 100 shot and maybe even grab a 6lb lower. If done correctly,backfires are not a worry,just spray at the right rpms and make sure to take your time and install the kit as best you can. I just installed a window switch which i havnt tested yet. Setting for 3200-5800. Dont be a bit scared about backfire,if you do it right it wont happen.

Last edited:

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
I am personaly a fan of the dry shots. I believe that the Fuel injected manifold was never ment to flow fuel through it. So by that their is no way of knowing if the same amount of fuel enters each cylinder. This is just my opinon on the subject not a proven fact! Either way you set up your Nitrous, Iam sure it will make you happy when you hit it.:thumbsup:

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
I also run a dry shot. I had a wet shot on my Cobra and for some reason I just like this dry kit better. It seems that most of the terminator guys run dry shots and DynoTune makes a great dry kit specific to the terminator for cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread