Were any of you able to get your GT's for < $200,000?

cobra4b

@ The Track
Established Member
Just curious... just sitting in one is as close as I'll ever get for now. I got to sit in Steve Saleen's yellow one when I was out visiting a buddy who works for them (I also got to sit in the prototype S7 TwinTurbo before it was public knowledge). I looked at a yellow one in Laguna Beach and they wanted $320,000 in December '04

000_6672.gif

000_6687.gif

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
You can now, although I dont know if that was your question. Thats pretty awesome though, esp being Steve Saleen's car.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
cobra4b said:
I got to sit in Steve Saleen's yellow one when I was out visiting a buddy who works for them (I also got to sit in the prototype S7 TwinTurbo before it was public knowledge).

Heh, I remember those days. I knew about the S7 TT before it was public knowledge as well. Good friend of mine used to make a lot of parts for the S7's but no longer works with Saleen. They have a problem with accounts payable.

cobra4b said:
I looked at a yellow one in Laguna Beach and they wanted $320,000 in December '04

Newport Autosport right? Pretty sure thats the car you're talkin about. They got an audible laugh from me when I went in there to check their price back when I was in the market.

I don't think they have it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread