Went to the track

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Took the Mustang to the track last night to do a few base line runs.

DA was 270 feet above sea level
My first run 12.72 @ 111.70 MPH 1.98 sixty ft.
second run 12.74 @ 111.94 MPH 2.02 sixty ft.
Full weight, 3/4 tank of gas, Street tires, Steeda CAI and Email tune for the CAI from Kevin MacDonald :thumbsup:

BryanW

Established Member
I guess thats good??? Try posting the 1/8th mile and mph. I always look to see how much mph it picks up from the 1/8th to the 1/4 and that a good way to judge if any mods are making power.

My car was picking up 26mph, its a auto, with similar 60 foots as yours. Its a 93 octane tune and was complaining to the tuners about the lazy sixty foots. Once that was adjusted, the car gained 4-5 more mph in the 1/4. You might look into adding more timing down low.

Take it easy.

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Thanks guys

I guess thats good??? Try posting the 1/8th mile and mph. I always look to see how much mph it picks up from the 1/8th to the 1/4 and that a good way to judge if any mods are making power.

My car was picking up 26mph, its a auto, with similar 60 foots as yours. Its a 93 octane tune and was complaining to the tuners about the lazy sixty foots. Once that was adjusted, the car gained 4-5 more mph in the 1/4. You might look into adding more timing down low.

Take it easy.

Part of the sixty foot was me babying it to keep from spinning the street tires.
The 1/8 mile was 8.28 @ 86.86 1/4 12.72@ 111.70 seeing 25 MPH after the 1/8 we also had a 20 mph head wind all night.
Sticky tires, Suspension traction mods and a convertor are coming.
I'm so use to my Lightning cutting 1.3's to 1.4's sixty foot times, it felt like I was crawling

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread