Went to an air strip 04 Cobra MMR 5.0 with 3.4 whipple

TERMN8U

Established Member
Went to a local arm drop with my buddies 04 Cobra with MMR 5.0, stage 2 cams, full exhaust,3.4 whipple@ 18-19 lbs and ET Streets with skinnies up front.
Car hooked great but could not powershoft any gears. Every shift was a granny shift, but I got fastest run by a mustang for the day.
The timing system was ****ed. Hell cats were timed at 13.20’s and our best was called 11.5.
Wis still a fun day.
Attached is my best run.

TERMN8U

Established Member
Went to a local arm drop with my buddies 04 Cobra with MMR 5.0, stage 2 cams, full exhaust,3.4 whipple@ 18-19 lbs and ET Streets with skinnies up front.
Car hooked great but could not powershoft any gears. Every shift was a granny shift, but I got fastest run by a mustang for the day.
The timing system was ****ed. Hell cats were timed at 13.20’s and our best was called 11.5.
Wis still a fun day.
Attached is my best run.
I can’t get the video to post. What am I doing wrong??

Last edited:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
THis^

Or put it on youtube and link the video once you upload to youtube. It will automatically imbed.

TERMN8U

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments.
It has a stop the hop kit in it so it Never hops and it tracks dead straight when it spins.
It does feel like it’s about to wheelie until it’s in third. We need to get it to a real track and see what it runs.
As it sits, it makes 751 at the wheels and it passes emissions lol.

Users who are viewing this thread