Went in for some Plastic Surgery...

RioRed4v

Established Member
car is awesome bro. looks clean, and mean.

how much were those SLP tips?? i kinda like the way they look. They change the sound of the car at all??

After seeing more and more pre-03's with the rear bumper..i think i'll have to pick one up, one day.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Hands down one of the best looking stances on a cobra that I have ever seen. Great selection on wheels and tires my man. You are true muscle car enthusiast.

Avenging Angel

Established Member
Originally posted by Patrick-GT
Looks awesome, but why don't you buy an 03 instead of making your car look like one?
Money.

I'm too upside down on my 01 & besides, I've got 0% interest on it. I didn't make the entire car look like an 03, just the back because I liked the cleaner look.

The springs are Steeda Sport Springs (I left the bottom isolators out).

The SLP tips are $69 a piece & I barely notice a difference in soound. It's a tad bit deeper.

As far as the TTII's & fitment. I didn't have to do anything with the rears as the IRS mounting bolt sits inside the wheel (not on the tire) when the car is lowered. I had to use a 1/4" spacer on the front to clear the Cobra brakes. I invested in a torque wrench & check it regularly. The car has 70,000 miles on it with the TTII's & has not fallen off. :)

Here's a side shot, which I don't think looks all that good.

c3.jpg

Here's a front shot:

TTF.jpg

Last edited:

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Just a thought... what about a mach 1 chin spoiler to give it a slightly lower look in front. don't know if it would fit, but that might give it a sick look.:rockon:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Originally posted by Patrick-GT
Looks awesome, but why don't you buy an 03 instead of making your car look like one?

that's one car that I don't mind having an 03 rear valace.. looks DAMN good

and he's DEFINITELY NOT posing as an 03..

modthispny

Established Member
Amazing car. I also think a Mach 1 lip on 99/01 Cobra bumper will compliment it VERY well.

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
dude, you need to come over to my house. i got to see it. im not sure what part of Houston you live but i live on the north side. nice nice nice.

Users who are viewing this thread