Well.......

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
The Cobra left for Toronto this morning around 0830. I missed it all for about 5 minutes then it was back to the drawing board! I'm not sure what I'll get but I know it will be better when the time comes. I'll still be on the boards so you guys aren't going to just get rid of me that easy!!!!!!!!!!! :D

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Sorry to see it go Marlon. Was a great Cobra and you certainly got your money's worth out of it. You sure would look good in a nice Shelby GT500!!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Sorry to see it go Marlon. Was a great Cobra and you certainly got your money's worth out of it. You sure would look good in a nice Shelby GT500!!

+1 :pop:

Seriously man, You are a staple with the MACA so you will be missed but no doubt you will never loose touch.

TRBO VNM

there is a dealer down here trying to wheel and deal on a shelby sitting on the showroom floor.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Marlon, I didn't even know you were selling!? Sorry to see that beast go, but I hope you hang around. And be sure to bring your current ride on the Catoctin Cruise this fall...Ford or not! :thumbsup:

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
The Cobra left for Toronto this morning around 0830. I missed it all for about 5 minutes then it was back to the drawing board! I'm not sure what I'll get but I know it will be better when the time comes. I'll still be on the boards so you guys aren't going to just get rid of me that easy!!!!!!!!!!! :D

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do - great time to be buying real estate..:beer:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Thanks Gents! I'm looking into the GT500 and the C6 Z. I probably won't make a purchase until August/September time frame though. Although, I do like the BMW 335's! My neighbor has one chipped and its putting down 377/434 to the wheels. Not bad for a BMW, lol.

Last edited:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
GT500's are nice but only if you can get a decent deal.

The Z06's are sick, and I can see you in one!

LIKE IT

Established Member
Z-06 is the way to go!. If ever i get mine sell, that's what i'll like to get or the 09 ZR-1 supercharge. Good luck on the new purchase!. P-S If u guys now any one want's mine to buy!, shoot me a P-M!. Thanks.

PureStang

Established Member
if you can afford it buy a Cayman S!!!! i fell in love with that car since i saw it for the first time in person today....

then go to www.awe-tuning.com and buy all their mods. lol. my friend is sponsored by them (he drove an 02 TT and now a 06 GTi). best shop for VW, AUDI, And Porsche

CobraCleric

Youngblood
Established Member
Ouch, sad to see it go Marlon! That was one awesome snake!

You have any 'mods' sitting around in the closet that never made it to the beast?

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
MARLON congrats on the sale!! definately a good deal. I got the CC plates swapped and took care of the noise Thanks to Billy...just have to do a couple more thing and most likely will follow on your footsteps but mine if it goes it will stay in Korea:uh oh:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
MARLON congrats on the sale!! definately a good deal. I got the CC plates swapped and took care of the noise Thanks to Billy...just have to do a couple more thing and most likely will follow on your footsteps but mine if it goes it will stay in Korea:uh oh:

Awesome Luis! Yeah, you can probably get one of those Korean guys to buy it for $60K, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread