I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
LOL

What are your thoughts on the truck?
The good? The bad?

M240Bravo

Established Member
Love mine, and haven't had a problem with mine. Shocks and tires go fast lol.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
LOL

What are your thoughts on the truck?
The good? The bad?
Love it. With this cold weather, I’ve really come to appreciate the heated seats/steering wheel. But then I think to myself, why isn’t the shifter and center console heated? Like wtf Ford?! But for real, it’s a great DD. The few times I’ve taken it off-road it is way more capable than I. So overall extremely happy.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Love it. With this cold weather, I’ve really come to appreciate the heated seats/steering wheel. But then I think to myself, why isn’t the shifter and center console heated? Like wtf Ford?! But for real, it’s a great DD. The few times I’ve taken it off-road it is way more capable than I. So overall extremely happy.
That's awesome.
Any dislikes, besides the stupid auto stop/start? lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is a good looking beast, Kendall. Nice paint color! IMO Ford did well on the Gen 2 Raptor. I love this photo of a '19 Raptor. If I was looking for a daily truck, this would be IT!
1499416.jpg

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
That's awesome.
Any dislikes, besides the stupid auto stop/start? lol
I actually don’t mind the auto stop/start. If my arm is being twisted...it is annoying that if I have the pano roof open I can’t close it and the shade with one button like on my XSport. The mirrors not folding in when the vehicle is parked and locked is annoying (I know I can fix this with FORScan). Not the truck’s fault per se, but because of the height people think it’s cool to just slide out of the seats...drives me ****ing bonkers.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Lol, I ran into this problem way back when I first bought mine. I ended up picking up a Pro Eagle jack for it since I use it offroad as well. I can't recommend it highly enough.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Lol, I ran into this problem way back when I first bought mine. I ended up picking up a Pro Eagle jack for it since I use it offroad as well. I can't recommend it highly enough.
Yeah a Pro Eagle is on the list. But so is finishing out our attic, a front bumper, lights, bed rack, bump stop kit, beer, etc...the list goes on and on. Thankfully when I do get to take the truck off-road it’s at an event and there are plenty of people with good tools.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
What did you end up going with??? Debating the Pro-eagle extension and jack pad on my HF 2ton low profile jack vs the Powerbuilt 3 ton all in one bottle jack/stand. Gonna need it for rustproofing in the spring.

Off Road Jack Extension EXT8 / EXT13

Seems I cant get the link from amazon to work.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
What did you end up going with??? Debating the Pro-eagle extension and jack pad on my HF 2ton low profile jack vs the Powerbuilt 3 ton all in one bottle jack/stand. Gonna need it for rustproofing in the spring.

Off Road Jack Extension EXT8 / EXT13

Seems I cant get the link from amazon to work.
3 Ton Long Reach Low Profile Professional Rapid Pump® Floor Jack - Orange
Works like a champ. I would have liked to get the pro-eagle. But I could not justify the delta$ with the amount I use a jack.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
How much lift do you have left after getting the tires off the ground???

*edit*
Just took a look at my jack and its an Arcan XL2T, got it at Northern tool not HF. I bought it when I first got my Cobra so its been a while. Says it will get me up to 24", should I have any reservations against it being a 2 ton vice a 3 ton???

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread