Well, it's no Eleanor but I'm pretty ok with the product placement

Husky44

Established Member
Couldn't listen to the sound, and have no idea what the story line is, but this will be on my list to watch...

Want to figure out how to get some of those body panels that take that much abuse without a scratch. Unobtanium???

Eviltwins344

Creepy Lurker
Established Member
It's another remake from the 70's (ish...LOL). I don't want to muddy up a performance thread with a movie trailer but I wanted to throw it out there before Transformers 9 comes out with the new Z28 as Bumblebee's illegitimate son after hooking up with a crack-head VW.

flS/R

Established Member
Ethan Hawke should tap that.

but not in the car, don't want to get the seats soiled

caveeagle

Currently Decompressing
Established Member
10x better that eleanor! This car appears to be a real GT500. Not some chip foose abomination.

Not only do I have disdain for the eleanor (in general), I really hate what it did to the value of 67-68 fastbacks.

,.,,sorry for the rant. That name just brings up hostile emotions. :(

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
bad guy "do as I say or your wife dies"
hawke "wife, uhh, I'm not married, yea, I'm not married, bye"
hawke "so, what did you say your name was, you like fast cars?"

Heck of a product placement is right, wow. And yes, he should hit that. lol

TClark22

Established Member
should have used a 2010+ gt500 though...

and LOL and the eleanor hate...someones jelly.

caveeagle

Currently Decompressing
Established Member
should have used a 2010+ gt500 though...

and LOL and the eleanor hate...someones jelly.

Yea... .I know I should learn to 'let it go'. haha. Man, I couldn't watch the whole GISS movie. I have been a vintage mustang owner and fan since the mid 80's. All the freaking build up in that movie of the "worlds most collectible GT500" and then smealenor pops onscrean with more aftermarket body-mods than Angelina...... It just made me want to yak!

I do like most of the mechanical upgrades... Just not the poop-boys look of the body.

Last edited:

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
Yea... .I know I should learn to 'let it go'. haha. Man, I couldn't watch more the whole GISS movie. I have been a vintage mustang owner and fan since the mid 80's. All the freaking build up in that movie of the "worlds most collectible GT500" and then smealenor pops onscrean with more aftermarket body-mods than Angelina...... It just made me want to yak!

I do like most of the mechanical upgrades... Just not the poop-boys look of the body.

Don't feel bad I'm not a fan of that car either.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not sure about this one. It's got plenty of action, though. :)

The Bieb in a cameo role? Not to worry. No chance. Selena has long said "good-bye" and her friend, Taylor Swift, is making sure she doesn't make the same mistake twice. She'd never want him in a movie she was co-starring in. LOL!

Bad500Chris

Ace
Established Member
It looks so bad. But I might just see it for the car.

10x better that eleanor! This car appears to be a real GT500. Not some chip foose abomination.

Not only do I have disdain for the eleanor (in general), I really hate what it did to the value of 67-68 fastbacks.

,.,,sorry for the rant. That name just brings up hostile emotions. :(

It looks like a GT to me. The gauges are wrong as well as the rear spoiler. BUT... I'm sure they say it's a GT500

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread