well i finally went and done it!!!!

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
Well as most of you already know, i ran at the track today,, just testing somethings out,,,,, 1st run was great,, the nitto's hooked for a 1.74 60ft and at 12.4 sec,, not bad considering i was granny shifting right under 5,000rpm,,,,,and btw i blew off my diff cover on my way home
\

A VERY BIG THANK YOU,,, goes out to jason, charles, and his brother,, without them there i would of been in big trouble trying to get that car where it needs to go ,,,,

Now as you might have guessed it the brace is going to be ordered tomar along with all the other crap that i can put on it to make that pos bulletproof :rockon: or so i hope

on the bright side there are pics and a video of the whole thing,, so everyone can see what happens without a brace!!!!

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

no problem man. Like I said, it happens to a lot of people on stock cars around town as well as half shafts, just like it happened to you. Glad I could help and it should be repaired soon enough to get you back on the road.

P.S. whoever has the vid and pics, can you please PM me prior to posting, I have some info..thanks.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Sorry to hear about your diff. cover Bruce. One of the nice things about the MACA is, someone is always there to help a brother out. :rockon:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Very unfortunate Bruce! I've believed since day one the cure for wheel hop isn't drag radials but lowering the distance/space apart in that rear wheel well! I think lowering springs make more of a difference in curing wheel hop than bushings, braces and drag radials. That's just my opinion though. Good job lending a hand Jason and big props to Chris for rogering up to the "call of duty"! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Yea, as I said on the phone Bruce, I'm very sorry to hear that happened. But glad that everyone helped out as they always do!! :thumbsup:

You should be able to get that thing back together and in working order before the O.C. event. Let me know if you need anything man :beer:

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
Sorry about that great story nothing like an angel MACA when you are stranded
maybe I should reinforce my IRS pefore the PULLEY "things that make you go HUM"!!

Dolemite

Established Member
Damn Bruce, that's got to be rough. Don't sweat it though, as long as you're ready for the beach everything should be OK.

Users who are viewing this thread