Well guys It looks like a JEEP SRT8 is in my future....

2001asp

Established Member
Yes my car is going up for sale, but so is my wifes. She just came into a little money has had the itch to upgrade her ride..She is currently driving a an 06 Pacifica. We like the car but she wants a sporty car.

We will be swapping type cars.:shrug: She is gonna get a slightly used 911 Porsche Carrera 4:D, and I will be getting a slightly used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8:rockon:. My Car is for sale but has not been posted as of yet. The price will be $11,000. I think that that will be priced pretty fairly. It is clean as can be.....

I am looking forward to little bit different car set-up and the plans for the Jeep are CAI, Diablo TUNE first, then Longtubes, muffler swap, and a medium cam:eek:. Of course I am still a fan of NA power and can't wait to play in the new ride:thumbsup:.

I must say I have never learned so much car info in my lifeas I have reading/post here, and I now consider myself a pretty decent mechanic.

Thankyou all for your inputs and I look forward to hearing about the future Cobra kill stories and modding thrills. Its been fun:beer:

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
sad to see it go, but dont abandon us check in from time to time and who knows? maybe another cobra is in your future. good luck with the new ride and post up some pics for us!

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
The SRT-8's are nice. I ran one on the bottle and barely reeled it in. I think he may have been on spray too. I think we both were surprised!!

tmhutch

4v>3v>2v
Established Member
Great Ride! Keep us posted on the mods as you go. Look forward to hearing some dyno numbers:thumbsup:

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
My friend has one and we used it on a few trips. Prepare to buy a lot of gas, cause when you put the pedal down the gas gauge moves as fast the tach. We took down a Aston Martin Vantage with one and we had two couple inside the SRT-8.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Love the SRT8 Jeeps. Wish I would've bought one to DD instead of my rocky mountain edition 08 Grand Cherokee. Have fun with it!

FYI, a friend of mine sold his Cobra to buy a SRT8 Jeep, did some bolt ons, put 175 shot on it, and said while it was fast, it just wasn't the same as driving his Cobra, so he sold it and bought another Cobra!

Jamie R.

Established Member
A little money, that's funny after seeing what yall are getting:) I so want a srt8 jeep!!! I like those things. Congrats !!

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
csm-cartoon-mpg-wallet-01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread