Well car is back from ford, total 1052.xx

BruntzySVT

Established Member
Well just got car back! Radiator, fan, etc. came to 1052.xx with labor. Lotta money but i have stock radiator and fan the broke ones to show the insurance to get money back hehehe :burnout: ! Well,

On my way home i stopped and had my nittos put on!

315 35 17 D/R for the rear
275 40 17 Nitto Performance Tires for front

Lets just say they look so bad ass guys! I recommend this combo to all! On my way home i just had to try and burn out and i launched hard, they spun for about .5 a sec and caught like a mofo lol! Then i just did a small launch which i would easily peel out in my old eagles and i just too straight off! Amazing!

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
DAMN i wonder how much some 315/30/18 would hook, or the nitto dr 305/35/18 would...

BruntzySVT

Established Member
just got my radiator back from dealership and it can be easily plugged...if i plug it, i will sell it for 50-100 bucks make me an offer!

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
BruntzySVT said:
Well just got car back! Radiator, fan, etc. came to 1052.xx with labor. Lotta money but i have stock radiator and fan the broke ones to show the insurance to get money back hehehe :burnout: ! Well,

On my way home i stopped and had my nittos put on!

315 35 17 D/R for the rear
275 40 17 Nitto Performance Tires for front

Lets just say they look so bad ass guys! I recommend this combo to all! On my way home i just had to try and burn out and i launched hard, they spun for about .5 a sec and caught like a mofo lol! Then i just did a small launch which i would easily peel out in my old eagles and i just too straight off! Amazing!

I have a Ron Davis on the way $469.00 plus shipping. Twice a thick as stock and it is a direct bolt swap.

Users who are viewing this thread