Well another 03 Cobra to be sold

Neoclasiccl

Established Member
I have decided due to finacially responsibilties to sell the car. It's been alot of fun modding it and putting down some great numbers. Due finacial reasons I need to get rid of it. I will still frequent these boards poking around and stuff. As soon as I get a buyer I am probably going to get a GT and put a built short block and twin 57mm turbos. So the good thing is I will have a faster car in the future.

Steel City

Banned
Originally posted by Neoclasiccl
I have decided due to finacially responsibilties to sell the car. It's been alot of fun modding it and putting down some great numbers. Due finacial reasons I need to get rid of it. I will still frequent these boards poking around and stuff. As soon as I get a buyer I am probably going to get a GT and put a built short block and twin 57mm turbos. So the good thing is I will have a faster car in the future.

good luck with your new project, that shouldn't financially set you back at all:shrug:

Neoclasiccl

Established Member
I just need a smaller car payment. My job isn't salary so some months I don't make much and others I make a ton. But with a steady lower car payment things will be easier.

Juiced-03

Established Member
Re: Re: Well another 03 Cobra to be sold

Originally posted by Steel City
good luck with your new project, that shouldn't financially set you back at all:shrug:

ya but I understand how sometimes you just need the money NOW and will do whatever you gotta do to get it. He can always get a GT for a 1/3 of what a Cobra costs and save money for the turbos.

Good luck with you Neo,,,you really have an awesome ride there! Have you considered parting out the mods?

Steel City

Banned
I just need a smaller car payment. My job isn't salary so some months I don't make much and others I make a ton. But with a steady lower car payment things will be easier.

i hear ya man, im sick of my payment too!! as much as i would hate too i might refinance if the payment will be lower and it wont extend the term any further than what it is

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
I saw your classified. Depending on what your payoff is, that may be a heck of a deal. Any pics of the car and how much power did it put down?

Neoclasiccl

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Well another 03 Cobra to be sold

Originally posted by Juiced-03
ya but I understand how sometimes you just need the money NOW and will do whatever you gotta do to get it. He can always get a GT for a 1/3 of what a Cobra costs and save money for the turbos.

Good luck with you Neo,,,you really have an awesome ride there! Have you considered parting out the mods?

Nope I am hoping to get rid if it in one package.

Neoclasiccl

Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced46
I saw your classified. Depending on what your payoff is, that may be a heck of a deal. Any pics of the car and how much power did it put down?

Car with spark blowout (which has been solved with the new brisk plugs) was 571hp/519tq. I am pretty sure the car is right around 600hp but haven't dynoed with the new plugs. The airfuel is perfect thou. I am guessing the payoff is around $34K or so. Might be lower not sure. I am still waiting for a call back from the bank.

Neoclasiccl

Established Member
here are some new pics of the car

vbgarage.php

vbgarage.php

vbgarage.php

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I know where you're coming from, having myself recently sold my Cobra. Yours looks really sweet. You done a great job modding and taking care of it. Best of luck on a sale. Like Juiced46 said, it could be a great deal for someone.

Neoclasiccl

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
I know where you're coming from, having myself recently sold my Cobra. Yours looks really sweet. You done a great job modding and taking care of it. Best of luck on a sale. Like Juiced46 said, it could be a great deal for someone.

Thanks man. When I was typing the classified add I was thinking about all the others including you that sold theirs. These cars are expensive to own.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Thanks man. When I was typing the classified add I was thinking about all the others including you that sold theirs. These cars are expensive to own.

I hear ya on that. I have my car up for sale, but im not hung up on selling it at the moment. I just hate the car payment and insurance. If i did sell it was going to do the same as you. Buy a cheap GT in nice condition. Build it and Turbo it. Yes it would be expensive, BUT i would have the car paid off and wouldnt have to worry about a car payment. I would be able to mod it when i have available funds, instead of worrying every month if i can make my car payment or not. Good luck with the sale

Dave

Neoclasiccl

Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced46
I hear ya on that. I have my car up for sale, but im not hung up on selling it at the moment. I just hate the car payment and insurance. If i did sell it was going to do the same as you. Buy a cheap GT in nice condition. Build it and Turbo it. Yes it would be expensive, BUT i would have the car paid off and wouldnt have to worry about a car payment. I would be able to mod it when i have available funds, instead of worrying every month if i can make my car payment or not. Good luck with the sale

Dave

yep your thinking exactly the same as I. with the insurance rates here in Jax my car cost me almost $900 a month to own.

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
You dont need the money, your just scared of my new motor with my cai on it:coolman: This just means you have more free time to help me mod mine now

jason

Neoclasiccl

Established Member
Yep I will help ya out man. You should just buy it and be done with modding to help a guy out :beer: ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread