well after a while i got it

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
080624.jpg

now its only a matter of time before it goes on...and i also wanted to paint my bottle any ideas

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
ALRIGHT MAN NOW HOOK THAT SHIT UP AND GET READY FOR THE RIDE.
:burn: :burn: :burn: :rockon: :beer:

98gt281

Established Member
ls1marine said:
looks real good man but whats the deal with the twin nozzle i mean is that better or the same....not saying its not good i just dont know
I think it's better than your average single nozzle NX wet kit. But to be honest Im not 100%, I know it has bigger noids. I got it used on LS1Tech for a good deal so I jumped at it. Funny we both bought our cammed LS1 cars on LS1Tech at the same time (I remember seeing urs FS when I got mine), and now we both get nitrous at the same time, hehe.

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
98gt281 said:
I think it's better than your average single nozzle NX wet kit. But to be honest Im not 100%, I know it has bigger noids. I got it used on LS1Tech for a good deal so I jumped at it. Funny we both bought our cammed LS1 cars on LS1Tech at the same time (I remember seeing urs FS when I got mine), and now we both get nitrous at the same time, hehe.
hahah thats bad ass man but how big of a shot are u going to be spraying and do u have upgraded fuel pump or what

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
put glue on it and cover it with the same color carpet as your interior and tell people its a fuel cell.:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread