weld lugs

125oh

Established Member
Those of you running black weld rt-s did you purchase black lugs with your wheels? or does the regular chrome plated look fine?

stangn

Established Member
Mine are black and I'm using stainless lug nuts. There a little heavy but always look the same.

scotmach

Established Member
I'm running Mcgard lug nuts #60127 that are chrome. They look fine to me and were a big improvement over the ones I got with the Weld wheels.

125oh

Established Member
Are you happy with your welds ? They sure are pricey. What tires are you running

scotmach

Established Member
Very happy with them. Yes they are pricey but well worth it for looks and function. There was a decent weight savings with them. I'm running Hoosier radials in front and MT ET Street Radials in the rear.

125oh

Established Member
Good to hear I just ordered the same ones you have . How long did it take for you to get them ? Also how's the hoosier fronts treating you . I ordered the 26x7.5x17

scotmach

Established Member
My fronts took a week or so from JPC mounted and balanced. The rear setup I bought from a private seller. I have the same front tires and they're working fine although running skinnies does take some getting used to. I have a slight shake in front around 60-70 mph but others have said that's normal with them as well.

Users who are viewing this thread