Welcome

CWD

Established Member
Sid, It was a pleasure to meet you at MW!!! You are a first class guy. Thanks for helping the MW Staff out. Later Charles

Cobrahandler

Established Member
CWD said:
Sid, It was a pleasure to meet you at MW!!! You are a first class guy. Thanks for helping the MW Staff out. Later Charles

All the help was very much appreciated! :-D

RUNNOFT what does that mean?..:dw:

02bigblackL

Established Member
You Rebels, you guys should have listened to that guy at the track. He knew it was his show and you guys were screwing it up. lol

bigdawg77

Need New hotrod
Established Member
I have yet to even own a ford and went down with a bunch of friends with Cobras and it was a blast I only went for fri-sun next year I'll try for wed-sun.

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Travis,
Thanks for setting up this forum and everything else you do to help promote. We will continue to do the same! It was good to get a chance to hang out a bit as well! Hope I can get up your way sometime in the future. I got the Cobra home on a rollback in one piece... now to diagnos the clutch issue. I'll get it fixed and back up and running again soon!
Brad

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
GeoSnake said:
Travis,
Thanks for setting up this forum and everything else you do to help promote. We will continue to do the same! It was good to get a chance to hang out a bit as well! Hope I can get up your way sometime in the future. I got the Cobra home on a rollback in one piece... now to diagnos the clutch issue. I'll get it fixed and back up and running again soon!
Brad

That's good to hear, and as always if I can help you just let me know.

Cobrahandler

Established Member
GeoSnake said:
Travis,
Brad

Hot laps at the speedway and drag racing do cause problems for clutches. Or letting Laura drive your car?????

Users who are viewing this thread