Weekend Plans?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
The boy worked on his ride some and I bolted more to my long block. I'm almost ready to put the turbo kit back on. Brandon's car we pulled all the door panels off and fixed the speaker rattles and the drivers power window. Someone just did some shitty work before us. It's so fun teaching him the tricks of how to fix things right. View attachment 1548894

I look forward to stuff like this.

My 10 year old is a car nut. The list of cars he wants for his 1st car is long and changes all the time as I teach him about some potent old cars and some of the stuff I started on.

I think this week he has his heart set on a late s197 GT which oughta be dirt cheap by the time he’s ready LOL.

Next week it’ll be something else.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Zemedici

Established Member

My 10 year old is a car nut. The list of cars he wants for his 1st car is long and changes all the time as I teach him about some potent old cars and some of the stuff I started on.

I think this week he has his heart set on a late s197 GT which oughta be dirt cheap by the time he’s ready LOL.

Maaaaaan get some hotrod cams for that thing and he’ll be talk of the town

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Looking good man. That’s awesome father son bonding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks fellas. Man I can't even begin to explain the joy I get out of spending time with him in the garage and for him to be so eager to learn. All I can say is it's priceless and I'm soaking up every minute of it because I know he'll move out one day.

Yeah @gimmie11s I heard your boy get so excited after your pass. That's awesome stuff bro!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks fellas. Man I can't even begin to explain the joy I get out of spending time with him in the garage and for him to be so eager to learn. All I can say is it's priceless and I'm soaking up every minute of it because I know he'll move out one day.

Yeah @gimmie11s I heard your boy get so excited after your pass. That's awesome stuff bro!

My guy is only 10 and I feel like time is going way too fast. Gotta capitalize on every moment with your kids!

hostile500

Established Member
Spent the afternoon powder coating some pieces for 1320 junkie Jason’s antichrist car.

IMG_2084.JPG

IMG_2085.JPG

IMG_2086.JPG
IMG_2091.JPG
IMG_2089.JPG

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Weekend is coming early for me, flying to Vegas tomorrow afternoon, then heading south for 6 days in Lake Havasu City. Then Vegas for 2 days before back to Wisconsin.

Wife is 7 months pregnant so it will be a bit mellower than usual but that won't stop me from tipping a few back with my father-in-law.

hostile500

Established Member
I was sledding this last weekend, did a little under 200 miles total. This coming weekend my daughter and I are taking my little sister out to dinner and then to the Supercross Saturday night for her 50th birthday.

Supercross is awesome to watch. It’s funny, on tv the jumps looks huge. In real life they aren’t all that big. We’ve built bigger

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
My younger daughter has a gymnastics meet 3 hours away on Saturday morning, so Friday after work we jump in the truck, arriving at the hotel just in time to throw back all kinds of alcohol at the hotel with the Moms and Dads (way more Moms than Dads) who make the trip, while the kids hang out at the pool.

CV355

_
Established Member
Friday is my last day at my current soul-sucking, unappreciative employer. Not quite sure how I'll make an exit on Friday, but I have a whole weekend to celebrate before starting my new job. Might fire up the Mach 1 and annoy the neighborhood.

You know it's bad when your doctor looks at you, leans forward and says "Quit. You aren't going to make it to 35 while working there."

So, Monday spells a new start!

hostile500

Established Member
Friday is my last day at my current soul-sucking, unappreciative employer. Not quite sure how I'll make an exit on Friday, but I have a whole weekend to celebrate before starting my new job. Might fire up the Mach 1 and annoy the neighborhood.

You know it's bad when your doctor looks at you, leans forward and says "Quit. You aren't going to make it to 35 while working there."

So, Monday spells a new start!

Congrats on the exit and good luck on the new adventure. Sucks when you have to get up everyday and dread going to work.

CV355

_
Established Member
Congrats on the exit and good luck on the new adventure. Sucks when you have to get up everyday and dread going to work.

Thanks man! I used to love the place, and on the whole it is a very good company. But, from the moment I started I never got a break. Felt like Atlas the whole time.

I know the new job will be demanding, but I'll be able to see the effects from effort much quicker and with fewer hours.

Users who are viewing this thread