Weekend Plans?

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Today I'm cleanin' up the sled to get ready for another trip next weekend. Tomorrow I'm putting a trailer hitch on my son's car. He's gonna trailer his motorbike out to Cali next month for a ride along the coast. I might have to have him stop at @gimmie11s place for a ride in the twin turbo dream killah.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Today I'm cleanin' up the sled to get ready for another trip next weekend. Tomorrow I'm putting a trailer hitch on my son's car. He's gonna trailer his motorbike out to Cali next month for a ride along the coast. I might have to have him stop at @gimmie11s place for a ride in the twin turbo dream killah.

Heck yeah let's do it. What kind of bike does he ride?

My wife and I took the Mustang on a 3 hour trip along the coast line last year and it was awesome. Going to be fantastic on a bike, that's for sure.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Heck yeah let's do it. What kind of bike does he ride?

My wife and I took the Mustang on a 3 hour trip along the coast line last year and it was awesome. Going to be fantastic on a bike, that's for sure.
He rides an R6. If he woulda given me more notice, I'd rent a bike and go with him. I've got a 2 place cycle trailer that I haul my daughter's and my dirt bikes on.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
4805180ca7e25beae487e64cb73c747a.jpg

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I love that bike! Is it an 03? I had one identical to it that I laid down at about 110 mph back in 2005.
I believe that's a 2006 but I'm not sure.

Edit: Checked with my son...yer right, it's indeed a 2003.

Last edited:

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Google Maps
Went here last night with co-workers. You can bring your dog too.

Some of my Vegas friends had a little car meet there last night. R8, Avy, GTR and a tubed Nova. Heard the food is yummy.

I finally got off my ass and put more pieces of the car together. It's getting there.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
The boy worked on his ride some and I bolted more to my long block. I'm almost ready to put the turbo kit back on. Brandon's car we pulled all the door panels off and fixed the speaker rattles and the drivers power window. Someone just did some shitty work before us. It's so fun teaching him the tricks of how to fix things right.
Screenshot_20190202-173017~2.png

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
The boy worked on his ride some and I bolted more to my long block. I'm almost ready to put the turbo kit back on. Brandon's car we pulled all the door panels off and fixed the speaker rattles and the drivers power window. Someone just did some shitty work before us. It's so fun teaching him the tricks of how to fix things right. View attachment 1548894

Looking good man. That’s awesome father son bonding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread