Weekend Plans?

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Going to get the boat.

Prob help bro move out of his crazy bitch wife’s house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimCSHO

Established Member
Meeting up with 35 members of the Michigan Bourbon Club on Sunday. One member owns a Thai restaurant and he is hosting us in the back room with a buffet set up. Everyone is bringing a bottle of bourbon to share as well so should get a chance to taste some nice whiskey.

CV355

_
Established Member
Waking up early, riding to Dunkin's to grab a coffee.
Swear a dumb drivers on 123, might punch off a mirror or two, who knows
Loading up on polishing supplies.
Continuing to sling polishing goo all over the place in the garage
Tear the front brakes and spindles off the Mach 1
Remove ignition
Swear a lot, gotta do that
Reassemble the water pump, alternator, pulleys, radiator
Swear some more, kick something over, make a mess, swear more
Start to put together a wiring diagram
Get weird looks from the neighbors

Going to be a long day in the garage. Might wash my Volvo too. Poor thing got peppered by some nasty ass little birds and I don't want it etching in like the giant friggin albatross/pterodactyl dook that took hours to polish out.

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
...and I don't want it etching in like the giant friggin albatross/pterodactyl dook that took hours to polish out.

Pelicans. I had one crap some digested fish on the hood of my new black company Burick sedan in the early '80s, and because I was 25 and didn't give a flip I didn't clean it off for two weeks. Dang near ruined the paint in those big spots. It was like pine sap.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
work Saturday morning, some running around then working on the car and finally clean out my home "office" room. Sunday morning gotta go to a funeral then meal prep for the week.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Bottle of Whiskey
Bottle of Tequila
2 packs of Tripel beer

Get the wife good and drunk!

Also gotta spend 3-4 hours cutting the fields.

CV355

_
Established Member
Pelicans. I had one crap some digested fish on the hood of my new black company Burick sedan in the early '80s, and because I was 25 and didn't give a flip I didn't clean it off for two weeks. Dang near ruined the paint in those big spots. It was like pine sap.

HAHAHA nasty

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Meeting up with 35 members of the Michigan Bourbon Club on Sunday. One member owns a Thai restaurant and he is hosting us in the back room with a buffet set up. Everyone is bringing a bottle of bourbon to share as well so should get a chance to taste some nice whiskey.
Back room at a Thai restaurant eh? Hmmmmm...

My ex and I were lounging on the back of the boat, playing cribbage, one beautiful afternoon on the river when a flock of geese flew over. It was like a laser guided bombing run. The shit started hitting the water as they approached, continued across the back of the boat and into the water. Never touched me but she got nailed by four or five bombs. I laughed, out loud. In true @BrunotheBoxer style, I made her clean the boat after she cleaned herself up.

CV355

_
Established Member

My ex and I were lounging on the back of the boat, playing cribbage, one beautiful afternoon on the river when a flock of geese flew over. It was like a laser guided bombing run. The shit started hitting the water as they approached, continued across the back of the boat and into the water. Never touched me but she got nailed by four or five bombs. I laughed, out loud. In true @BrunotheBoxer style, I made her clean the boat after she cleaned herself up.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.

That’s my boi.

Before the season starts I have it professionally detailed and then it’s real easy to keep it nice.

The dishwasher assists me on the boat like a skippah but we get into heated arguments on the ocean about navigation laws. She’s actually afraid of the boat, the ocean, and me driving it.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
That’s my boi.

Before the season starts I have it professionally detailed and then it’s real easy to keep it nice.

The dishwasher assists me on the boat like a skippah but we get into heated arguments on the ocean about navigation laws. She’s actually afraid of the boat, the ocean, and me driving it.
I do the same thing. Full detail (I gotta schedule that) and then I make anybody that's a guest spray and wipe it down when it comes out of the water at the end of the day/weekend. I bring a bottle of spray detailer/waterless wash/spray wax, whatever's cheap when I stop to get supplies for the weekend, and a bunch of cheap microfiber towels.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Gotta look at some houses that will surely not be as nice in real life then I'll get more frustrated with house shopping & ultimately give up & buy another car instead.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Google Streetview has saved me multiple "drive-bys". You get to see what the rest of the street looks like.
Same. I was talking about interior. Some of these folks are good with the interior pics. Get there & the house is junk.

Users who are viewing this thread