Mounted fuel pressure regulator
Took daughter out for ice cream
House chores
Watched basketball
Took wife to dinner

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Saturday my buddy's coming over to pick up his boat that I store for him and I'm gonna start washing windows. Then later out to dinner with another buddy, his wife and their almost 1 year old son. I love that little guy. Sunday I may work in the yard if it's dry enough, still got a little snow left on the North side of the buildings, and then hopefully take the Terminator out for another spin.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Well I don’t have to work this Saturday so going to Cars and Coffee with the Terminator. May hit up a beer tasting at a local deli. Help a friend move a gun safe. Sunday prolly relax may do some mulching as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
No pistol match scheduled this Saturday, so I'm driving the missus to the coast for a day trip. I'll sit on the water front drinking beer looking at big boats while she walks in and out of every shop there without spending a dime.

Winning.

5d4e5d6df79019859b248d991d37d204.jpg

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Well insurance wouldn't cover the penile extension because they claim it doesn't get used enough to justify the cost.
So I'm going in to have a little piece of bone removed that I broke off from my elbow
Bummer. How long till you can jerk...I mean, till you can wrench on the car again? You gonna miss work?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My wife has been away taking care of her mom, so I'm alone this weekend. One of our granddaughters (UConn freshman) wants to come over here to chill with me, get a pizza, and watch the first Hunger Games movie. Moments like this are pure gold, so I'm really looking forward to it. We spend a lot of time together. She's a gem. :)

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Bummer. How long till you can jerk...I mean, till you can wrench on the car again? You gonna miss work?
Supposedly not going to keep me out more than a couple weeks. I took off from work tomorrow, Monday, and Tuesday but have an assignment Wednesday. Hopefully I can make the Wednesday deal and no one will know I had surgery, other than a couple people. And now you lol

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Supposedly not going to keep me out more than a couple weeks. I took off from work tomorrow, Monday, and Tuesday but have an assignment Wednesday. Hopefully I can make the Wednesday deal and no one will know I had surgery, other than a couple people. And now you lol
Yer secret's safe with me bud. I had a bone chip floating around in my wrist for a year. Never showed up on any x-rays. After complaining that my wrist wasn't healing, they did an MRI and found the piece that had broken off. Surgery and 4 months of rehab and I was good as new.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Yer secret's safe with me bud. I had a bone chip floating around in my wrist for a year. Never showed up on any x-rays. After complaining that my wrist wasn't healing, they did an MRI and found the piece that had broken off. Surgery and 4 months of rehab and I was good as new.
Oh man, 4 months? I'm under the impression I'll have minimal downtime with this. The bone showed up in the X-ray luckily for me. Now I'm nervous about therapy and all that. Geez. That's why I don't tell people stuff haha

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Oh man, 4 months? I'm under the impression I'll have minimal downtime with this. The bone showed up in the X-ray luckily for me. Now I'm nervous about therapy and all that. Geez. That's why I don't tell people stuff haha
You'll be fine. Can you do this? How about this? See, no problem. My bone chip had been floating around in there for a year...did a little damage.

Users who are viewing this thread