Weekend Plans?

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Drop Miata off for vinyl wrap this afternoon then tonight make chicken teriyaki for dinner w/a female friend then get a bj. Tomorrow a yet TBD activity with another female friend then get laid. Sunday is relax & catch up on DVR day. Somewhere in there I want to get in painting the rear canards I have for the Miata. Have to install those & the side skirts when I get it back.
Hello Kitty wrap or nothing.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Workin...6 12s in a row...split of over 2 pay periods...no OT...damn whores

03terminatorcobra

Established Member
yardwork in the morning, beer, clean out garage while drinking more beer, clean the cobra while drinking even more beer.

vortecd

Established Member
Drag strip! Weather has finally turned for the better and the track will be open. I don't waste my weekends doing yard work

vortecd

Established Member
Hello Kitty wrap or nothing.

we have a winner
miata.jpg

jk57

Established Member
Finally have sun here in upstate New York just had arthroscopic surgery done on my knee so here I sit here with the stang in the garage really want to detail it and get it out

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Got the kid wagon.
Also installed new kitchen taps(awaiting payment)
Flushed on demand hot water heater.

Annndddd. Scotch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vortecd

Established Member
This altitude can suck it. People bitch about 1000 DA, here we can swing from 6000-8500 lol.

Like you said, there were times we would be 3 tenths off and I remember someone saying the DA was over 8000ft

CV355

_
Established Member
Burning brush, edging/establishing edge, cleaning gutters, removing some stumps, and perhaps maybe getting a little time here and there to work on the Mach 1.

Going to be sore on Sunday.

Burning Brush - Fail
Edging - Fail
Cleaning Gutters -MAJOR SUCCESS!!
Removing Stumps - Fail
Working on Mach 1 - Partial Success

The gutters weren't too bad, but after running the 12:12 pitch several times and throwing myself at the cap so I wouldn't slide back down, I was pretty damn sore. Found some roof damage from the storms and insane wind that has been rolling through. I guess that'll help the open insurance claim I have. *shrug*

My wife has been helping with the Mach 1 so we don't lose momentum on that. She knows how I am. Once I lose momentum on a project, I'm pretty much done with it.

Users who are viewing this thread