website issues?

gx00850

Established Member
Is it just me or are there issues with the website. When I go to certain pages I keep getting a page that shows "Forbidden - you do not have permission to access this document". I have tried for several days now and I keep getting the error.

gx00850

Established Member
Yea, I can get to the main page and some of the product pages. It is kind of random. All other sites seem to work fine.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks for the heads up guys. In the last 2 weeks our site has been overloaded with attempts to hack the database. Although nothing has been corrupt or breached the attempts have put quite a bit of load on the servers and has slowed the site. We're working on getting this resolved as we speak.

Thanks, Jared

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I was having this issue as well....I actually went as far to email the tech guy at Lethal and he informed me that my IP address had been black listed becuase I attempted to connect to the site more than once in a matter of seconds.

At that point I was percieved as Malicious and black listed...As a result, i recieved the "forbidden" message as well.

I let the tech guy know I wasn't an E-thug and haven't had any issue's since

srl135

Wreck 'em Tech!
Established Member
just wanted to send a heads up that this issue is still happening. I have also received the 'forbidden' page, so i dont know if that means im blocked or anything, but just wanted to let you know the site is still acting up.

j0ney3

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
srl,

Go to this page whatismyip.com and email me your ip addy jonas AT lethalperformance.com and I'll whitelist you. Sometimes, at certain locations, peoples hosts try to grab a ton of pages at once, resulting in our security thottling them back, which is what sounds like is happening to you. I can make w/ the fixin for ya! :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread