Web Attack: Exploit Toolkit?

03Predator

Established Member
Every time I visit this site, Norton warning pops up: Web Attack: Exploit Toolkit Website 27. And scrolling and typing is laggy. It freaking sucks! Anyone else have this problem on here?

evolve

Established Member
Are all of your programs patched and up to date? APTs prey on "lazy" users. Make sure your computer software and PSP is up to date.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd guess you have some malware present on your box that is running in the background.

03Predator

Established Member
It's not on my computer. I read this thing is on the website server. Not sure that's accurate but it's what I found. What is APT and PSP?

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
It's not on my computer. I read this thing is on the website server. Not sure that's accurate but it's what I found. What is APT and PSP?

If you are the only one experiencing it, then that indicates your machine is the one with malware present.

I'd start with uninstalling Norton permanently, then download and run Malware Bytes to scan your PC.

03Predator

Established Member
Norton calls it an intrusion, which means it's NOT on my machine. Malware finds nothing. It's from an outside source. Web Attack: Exploit Toolkit Website 27. Maybe others are getting this warning, they just haven't complained about it.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Norton calls it an intrusion, which means it's NOT on my machine. Malware finds nothing. It's from an outside source. Web Attack: Exploit Toolkit Website 27. Maybe others are getting this warning, they just haven't complained about it.

Ok, good luck then. Might hit up geek squad.

Users who are viewing this thread