WeatherTech Floor Liner Mats, MINT!

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Guys,
Selling some WeatherTech Floor Mats Part #441391/00227 FRONT MATS ONLY
The mats are mint as my neighbor sold his 2007 GT500 with 1500 miles. I have an 03 Cobra myself and wished these would fit, but they don't...
These floor liner mats are about a year old, but he rarely drove his car and he even covered his floor mats with towels at times :shrug:
I will let the pictures speak for themselves!

Here's a link to the website of the WeatherTech Floor Liner Mats
WeatherTech Automotive Accessories - FloorLinerâ„¢ DigitalFit ® - 2007 Ford Mustang - WeatherTech FloorLiner - car floor mats liner, floor tray protects and lines the floor of truck and SUV carpeting from mud, snow, water and dirt

I believe $75 shipped is fair as they were around $115 shipped to my/his house.

Driver Side
DSCF0193.jpg

DSCF0194.jpg

Passenger Side
DSCF0191.jpg

DSCF0192.jpg

Last edited:

Boston Mike

Established Member
Ummm, I clicked the link and a set of fronts/rears listed for $159. Your pics show only the fronts, which list for 99.95. :shrug: Maybe something I'm missing. I like these, but seems like buying new would be cheaper?

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Ummm, I clicked the link and a set of fronts/rears listed for $159. Your pics show only the fronts, which list for 99.95. :shrug: Maybe something I'm missing. I like these, but seems like buying new would be cheaper?

Mike,
I apologize, I just called them this morning as soon as they opened and the told me I payed $115 for the mats about a year ago. For some reason I thought they were priced per piece, but they come in a set of two :bash:. I apologize about the price, but it's fixed at a reasonable $75 shipped.
Thanks for the note.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
pics of the top side?

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Can't do $50 shipped. These are super mint. My neighbor put paper/towels on the floorboard on top of these.
TTT

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
I will vouch for these weathertechs. i have a set in my truck and they are unreal!

great price...glws

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
TTT, guys, they are sitting here in my room collecting dust. Gotta get them gone.
If you aren't familiar with Weathertech, check their site out. These are top of the line and they have been around for years.
I feel the price is very fair because these will be very pricey to ship...

Users who are viewing this thread