we need to get the traffic up in here

BAD 2.3 TURBO

2.3 TURBO TERROR
Established Member
seems like nobody visits /post here to awfull much ? is it just me or am i missing something?

btw got some new mods going on with the bird shooting for 475 rwhp

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
its true. ah well, overall this is one of my favourite sites so im not gonna complain, however i would like to see more activity in this area. the thing is, theres so many different models of T birds in this area, turbo/supercoupes, N/A....etc and not very large numbers of us. unlike the cobras hwere therse tonnes of them..

fastbird86

Established Member
We are the outcast of the forum, thous no one talks to us! :lol: j/j

Altough he is right there are very few performance minded people the soup up T-Birds, most of the ones that did jumped on the bandwagon and bought Mustangs. We are a rare breed indeed.

BAD 2.3 TURBO

2.3 TURBO TERROR
Established Member
fastbird86 said:
We are the outcast of the forum, thous no one talks to us! :lol: j/j

Altough he is right there are very few performance minded people the soup up T-Birds, most of the ones that did jumped on the bandwagon and bought Mustangs. We are a rare breed indeed.

TRUE,TRUE just seems like it takes alot of time for anyone to post

BTW, i had alot of mustangs but i like my bird alot better :burnout:

95SC

Banned
I've got 1 of 574 t-birds. Most of my friends has mustangs but my brother .He used to have 2 t-birds Now he owns 98 mark8 with vortech blower.you guys are right not many owners of t-birds post on this site
Derek

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
burbank95sc said:
I've got 1 of 574 t-birds. Most of my friends has mustangs but my brother .He used to have 2 t-birds Now he owns 98 mark8 with vortech blower.you guys are right not many owners of t-birds post on this site
Derek

rarest SCs out there, way to nab one man! when i was browsing for mine, i came across a black 95 5spd SC. called em right away and it was sold almost within days of being on teh lot. guy said somebody bought it instantly, saying it was a really rare car. :rockon:

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
tallboy said:
You think YOU GUYS are outcasts? Try owning a Marauder!

I love T-birds, all of em!

mauraders are the shit i gotta say! is yours the black one with the roots blower and did those vids of the hellaciously huge b-stands? :beer:

96blkbird

Whats up?

Well..the reason I have a T-bird now is that I have a family and I didn't want to own a "family car" so I bought a 1996 4.6 T-bird. I am ready to put exhaust and wheels on it andmaybe lower it....but I did use to own a 1990 LX Convertible. Its still in the family though..my little brother has it! There is nothing better than a T-bird when it comes to ride and comfort. And actually the 4.6 doesn't run to bad...but I'm ready to make it more.....any suggestions?

8ate8

Established Member
I love the birds so much I got two of 'em :) I'll let you guys know when my autorotor blowers gets slapped on. Ready for 350rwhp and 400rwtq? :)

RancherLee

I totally forgot about this site, I think the last time I visited my 96' 3.8L LX was turning 17 seconds flat. :thumbsup: been about 2 years and down in the high 13's with lots of wheel spin.

herbie911

SIT DOWN SHUT UP AND HOLD
Established Member
Well Fellas Theres A New Kid On This Parking Lot , Looking To Convertmy 88
Mustang To A Turbostang I Might Need A Little Help , Can I Count On Yall??, Or What ,has That Blue Bird Has Killed Some Cones Lately??

herbie911

SIT DOWN SHUT UP AND HOLD
Established Member
whats up yall i'm working on getting a 88tc rearend complete for about 75.00 rotor to rotor!!

Johnny Langton

Street Bird
Established Member
Maybe this will help get some respect.
LangtonMM&FFSS.jpg

JL

Users who are viewing this thread