we need 10 new Premium Members TODAY and I'll leave for 1 week

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
I'm a man of my word. Do a snapshot of today's date (11Jan21) showing you're a none premium and another after showing you are premium. I'll leave for a full week, up to the minute.

After @SID297 confirms, I will take a hike. no post. I'll log off from my devices.

Now, I know you all will miss my metahuman intellect and insight on worldly issues, but take solace in knowing Kingblack WILL return refreshed and better than before. This offer is good for today ONLY!

Your friend and mentor,
KB

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
Just became a Premium Member, but feel free to stick around. I believe in civil discourse and do not like echo chamber environments.
Here's the thing about you. I know that we don't share the same beliefs but I do honor and respect the clarity in which you voice your opinion. Unlike others that hide behind nonsense and are more of a follower than anything else I think you are led by your personal beliefs and not the crowd. Again I don't agree with much of your belief system but I do agree with the way you present them to the public. I'd buy you a drink

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Why would you leave? Everyone has a voice here, regardless of what words are said. You shouldn’t feel the need to leave, even though the vast majority of members disagree with you on all topics.
I personally like to have debates with people of differing opinions, even though you can make it extra frustrating(probably on purpose).

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
RDsocjd.gif

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
lol.....mentor
I see you own a Thesaurus.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Not exactly a SAT word, learned that shit from Master Splinter when I was 5. TMNT FTW! (Talking cartoon and goofy foam costumes none of this new 3D crap)

Users who are viewing this thread