We have just reached total Anarchy!

Cobra1776

Established Member
Pretty sad, I’m sorry but what those officers did was wrong 100% But give me an FN#@# break, sick of this crap. I’m double packing now and just bought a Berretta semi auto 12 gauge for the house.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Isn't it standard protocol to give up your possessions when your being robbed at gun point?

Asking for a bestie.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Pretty sad, I’m sorry but what those officers did was wrong 100% But give me an FN#@# break, sick of this crap. I’m double packing now and just bought a Berretta semi auto 12 gauge for the house.
Worse than killing a 9 yr old who did nothing wrong? If it was about black lives the outrage would be on blacks that kill!

VenomVeins

Established Member
2 things:

1. Time for those citizens to ABSOLUTELY carry and unload on the shitstains that attempt to do anything to them. Street justice is the name of the game now.

2. All the Republicans there need to GTFO NOW. Let the Democucks eat each other and significantly thin the herd.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Never in my life would I have imagined that any reasonable public official would say something like this. It harkens back to the days of New York in the 70's when muggings were just considered something that happens. This generation would look at the Nazis and roll over like Nevelle Chamberlain.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Never in my life would I have imagined that any reasonable public official would say something like this. It harkens back to the days of New York in the 70's when muggings were just considered something that happens. This generation would look at the Nazis and roll over like Nevelle Chamberlain.

No we wouldn't that is why we call, outrselves the Red Scare eererrrrrrrrrr I mean ANTIFA.

But once these rejects leave their nice OSHA for criminal liberal hellholes and start going for middle America they are going to find out the cops and people in general are not going to just roll over and take it. Then you are probably going to see them crawl back then get to see all the major business dry up and go away and never return leaving these scum areas like Detroit for the rest of their lives.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just read that tidbit on Fox News this morning. So we're telling the thugs and thieves that the police won't be there to protect the innocent. Yep, that's what's going on. Blame it in large part on the protesters and BLM demanding the defunding and even the elimination of police in this country. Coming soon to an urban city near you? o_O
Off limits for my wife and I here in CT.....
Downtown Hartford
Downtown Waterbury
Downtown Meriden
Downtown New Haven

And pretty much every other large, urban city in CT. I'm not in the least bit scared of the threat, but I for darned sure will not risk the well-being of my wife.

Pardon me for 10 minutes while I prep my S&W for my daily carry.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Beyond insane, liberals are known to be weak which perpetuates stereotypes in a proof positive manner by allowing hoodlums and degenerates to act like scum. Treat those people like the animals they are when they come to take what is not theirs.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Well if the police can't protect citizens then they can't show up after shots are fired either. Time to get a backhoe!

No this is a no win situation for them and they themselves are partly to blame by sitting there and following unjust and unlawful orders of standing down and not doing their jobs. Because they are going to get it the other way if these same politicians want to go out and prosecute people by merely defending themselves against anarchy.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member

Or was it 100%wrong? Cop cam footage was released and that opens up a whole different view. They should of just hog tied his ass. There is no excuse for the justification of all this shit anyway

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

jshen

Established Member
I don't watch news much nowadays but I saw on protest group of Antifa- armed with clubs, slingshots, guns...and have police type shields and helmet and body armor. I wrote my republican senators to make it a crime to attend any protest wearing, armor, and handling anything that could be used as a weapon...I didn't even get a call back.

I'd like to see a preemptive strike on Antifa with deadly force allowed! It worked in the 70s in Macon. Mayor issued a shoot to kill order...and riot didn't happen. (I was a cop for 13 years 70s-85) Find the money source (George Soros). Remember how Pablo Escobar was taken down...those citizens that had had enough formed a militia and systematically took out lawyers, employees friends of Escobar.. Without intervention, a war of some type is coming. The white middle class apathy is sickening...some allowing their teens to joint the protests.

Last edited:

Machdup1

Established Member
The good people in society have shown restraint in dealing with the bad people. The police have always attempted to stand between the two groups. In point of fact the police protect the bad people from the good people by enforcing laws that prevent vigilantism.

Without the police the bad people will be dealt with summarily. They will have no protection. I hope they factored that into their plans.

Users who are viewing this thread