Wawful's Mark VIII

Wawful

Established Member
Oh god I'm having nightmares reminding me of a ws6 we had at school last year, everything tucked under the cowl or millimeters away from the firewall.....

Last edited:

Wawful

Established Member
Seriously I'll buy a reasonably priced long or short block in good usable condition. If you guys have one sitting around or know anyone feel free to PM me or post up =]

JasonSnake

Established Member
Hi wawful, nice to see another VIII in here. Unfortunately, this section is kinda dead. Why won't you introduce yourself on Facebook "Lincoln Mark VIII Owners Group". It has 200+ owners on there.

Wawful

Established Member
Well i'm still driving her. The knock isn't getting any worse....it ain't getting any better. I'm just gonna run her til she blows then start all over again.
At least she looks pretty

20140131_163409_zps84c1fa18.jpg

Wawful

Established Member
image1_zpsbb474064.jpg

Here is a teaser, I almost felt bad taking it for 350 bux, has most of the receipts and paperwork,
he also threw in 2v valve covers an oilpan, a front timing cover, a phenolic upper intake, and a flywheel
What a steal.... I just left it all in the Jeep since I didn't clear a place to put it in the garage so tomorrow I'll have more.

0 miles since it was rebuilt BTW

Last edited:

Wawful

Established Member
Found a low miles tranny and running long block still connected on CL and I'm, going to pick it up tomorrow morning. I only wanted the transmission but I got both for too good of a deal to pass up... Another block and an extra transmission never hurt anyone, right? Also comes with an ECU. It came out of a Thunderbird I believe he said it was a 96 but I can't recall for sure.

Last edited:

Wawful

Established Member
Okay guys I'm changing things up. I'm selling all the parts I've picked up. I'm going to buy a running mark block, then build the one with a knock. plus the iron block has dished pistons so it would mess with my compression ratio with my larger 4v combustion chambers. the guys at LVC helped me figure this out with minimal flaming.

MKMotorsport

Established Member
Don't give up on her!! Your Lincoln is sweet!! Maybe she's begging for a Coyote swap??? We could have dueling Coyote swaps going on here, that would pick up the traffic I'm guessing!

MKMotorsport

Established Member

JasonSnake

Established Member
He doesn't come here, but his name is Bobby Underwood. Click on the link in my sig to take you to the Facebook Mark VIII group and you can summon him there!

MKMotorsport

Established Member
Thanks. I'm not facespace friendly, and am not quite at that point yet, but thanks for the info :)

Just trying to think ahead to keep the ball rollin'.....

Users who are viewing this thread