Water Spot Remover

5.0Black

Established Member
Hello Everyone,

Ever since moving out to CA I have been plagued with very harsh water. Prior to investing into a CR Spotless I did have some water spotting on the inside of my hood. I had tried a few different things (different water spot remover sprays, sud factory water spot remover and different polishes by hand) and thought that regrettably I would have to live with these spots under the hood as a harsh reminder to always care for the water you clean with instead of being cheap. Thankfully I got turned onto a product called Super Water Spot Remover by Protect It car care products. They are out of San Jose CA and this stuff really works.

Working with this product is easy, just be mindful it is very acidic. I used a total of 3 towels:
-1 microfiber buffing towel for product application
-1 microfiber buffing towel in a bucket of clean water for washing away
-1 gtechniq mf2 zero scratch towel for drying.

I started out by grabbing my application towel and applied about a quarter sized amount of product. From there begin applying to the desired area. There really isn't any heavy scrubbing needed, just enough agitation to work in the product. After applying let dwell for 60-90 seconds. Grab your rinse buffing towel from the bucket and rinse away the product. Dry away the water and inspect. Repeat as necessary. After 2 passes with this stuff I would say 90-95% of the water spots were gone. Once done I did go over the applied areas with a water less wash just to be safe all product residue was gone (not shown in photos).

The lighting used is from a scangrip.

Before:
51376075083_5bf765ae10_b.jpg
Untitled by Sean C, on Flickr

After:
51376855380_6fd6bf8062_b.jpg

Before:
51375118412_3279f4fb91_b.jpg

After:
51376112788_e9bac388c1_b.jpg

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Great results! Can this product be bought online?

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Saw this statement on their website, which might explain why you can't find a Cart option there to buy products.

WE SPECIALIZE IN BRINGING THESE PRODUCTS TO YOU IN OUR COMPANY TRUCKS OR OUR DISTRIBUTOR TRUCKS AND WE SHIP PRODUCTS TO MANY CUSTOMERS THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES. CAR DEALERSHIPS, CAR WASHES, BODY & COLLISION CENTERS, AUTO AUCTIONS AND DETAIL SHOPS ARE OUR SPECIALTIES.

Users who are viewing this thread