Water pump

boxinabag

Established Member
Hey guys, I am curious if anyone knows of a how-to for replacing the water pump. I just ordered an Evans water pump and will be putting that in, with a new IC pump, Even Flow head cooling mod, 170 T-STAT, and throw out bearing.

I know how to do everything but the water pump, does anyone have a write up on this? If not, some directions maybe? I will take plenty of pictures and document my replacement if one isnt already made up.

greengt88

Established Member
Where'd u find the evans water ump? I've been looking for one...to no avail. How much was it?? I live in florida and its stinkin hot here...need any cooling help I can get.

boxinabag

Established Member

greengt88

Established Member
nice didnt know lethal carried them. u may try typing the part # under google search in the shopping catergory. im sure u will find a better price than lethals

greengt88

Established Member
k ididnt find it through google, i checked evans site, and there is no info on water pumps at all. just coolant. i thought they went out of businesss for awhile, or already are or something? I might have to call lethal and grab one of these maybe they are some of the last ones??

boxinabag

Established Member
thats what I was thinking because all I could find was evans coolant stuff as well. So I went on ahead and took advantage of the situation. The price is kind of high but not too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread