Water In Lug Nuts

KNGOBRA

Banned
I'm sure you all have the problem when drying off your wheels and wiping around the lug nuts, the water that keeps coming out no matter how many times you wipe in them or around them!! What are some suggestions or practices that you guys use to help out this situation?? :mj:

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
Originally posted by KNGOBRA
I'm sure you all have the problem when drying off your wheels and wiping around the lug nuts, the water that keeps coming out no matter how many times you wipe in them or around them!! What are some suggestions or practices that you guys use to help out this situation?? :mj:

I use an Air Compressor.

:beer:

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Re: Re: Water In Lug Nuts

Originally posted by Z06_2002
I use an Air Compressor.

:beer:

Exactly I use a leaf blower to dry the whole car and it works great. It also gets out the water in the mirrors, handles, and trunk.

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
Originally posted by jtfx6552
Has this board hit rock bottom?

Water in the lug nuts...???

I was thinking the same thing. I never have problems with water in my nuts. :burnout:

03BlackMamba

Established Member
Leaf Blower does the trick great for me also....... It also is a great way to remove the water fast after washing my Black Mamba...... One quick finish with the cotton towel after the leaf blower and it is ready to show..... Love that black..... Another coat of ZBest polish went on yesterday...... Love that Black Mamba...... AND -- IT Is Oh So Fast..... What a blast......

dougwg

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraCurtis
:shrug: I thought water cooled lug nuts were an option !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tank

Established Member
I use a can of compressed air that you get at Costco in a 4 pack to blow out all of those places that water loves to hide on my cobra. Of course a compressor would work better, but this is a very cost effective alternative.

Users who are viewing this thread