Established Member
here is another log showing same thing

Attachments

• 1-29-20 3rd gear still lean.csv
    1.7 MB · Views: 125

TTUhouston

Mechanical Engineer
Established Member
When i talked to fore innovations he reminded me fuel peak demand is actually at peak torque which is where im seeing the worst afr but if im truly running out of fuel i need bigger rails?? I cant imagine these 2 pumps cant handle the little paxton with a wastegate.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Are you running the Lund Racing Ngauge? If so i'd invest the money in their fuel and boost box's so you can data log both items.

You have already covered most of what i would have looked for. What size injectors? I'm not sure on what the limit is on the stock coyote fuel rails.

TTUhouston

Mechanical Engineer
Established Member
Unfortunately no I went with the sct X4 and am regretting it now. Doing it the country way, strap a fuel pressure gauge to front window for a quick 3rd gear hit now.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

TTUhouston

Mechanical Engineer
Established Member

Datalog attached with the video above confirms I have fuel pressure at the regulator. Im confused now but will be emailing all of this to lund in the morning. Something weird, maybe im pushing more boost than I thought...

Attachments

• 2-2-20 3rd gear fuel psi confirmed.csv
    1.2 MB · Views: 121

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Redneck engineering at it's finest. Pressure did exactly what it's supposed to do.

Dont you have the ATI balancer? I'd measure it to ensure you have the stock diameter. Still haven't looked at the logs, I'll be off tomorrow tski g care of a sick kid so I should have some time. Keep working at it, we will figure it out!!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

TTUhouston

Mechanical Engineer
Established Member
I am pretty sure I double and triple checked that diameter vs stock and it was the same. I will doube check again tomorrow vs order.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
I am no tuner and far from a pro at this but after looking at your datalogs I think you have a o2 issue on Bank 2. Bank 1 and Bank 2 should mirror each other, on the last datalog you posted it looks like your Bank 2 wasnt even reading. On the other log it was reading but your Bank 2 short terms were the ones spiking.

I am not sure how you are reviewing your logs, pull them up using Livelink and you will see what I mean, its hard to see it in the Excel format. From my limited experience I think your Bank 2 o2 needs to be replaced

**Edit, next time you do a log can you add Lambse Bank 1 and Bank 2. This will show commanded air fuel and then we can compare it to measured afr**

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread