Washed her up this weekend (pics inside)

04sn8k

Kenne Bell is my hero
Established Member
I know it's the middle of the week but I havn't had a chance to post them up. I washed her up and gave it a little wax job too. The other cars in the last 2 pics are a few buddies of mine. The red GT is an 03 stock and the other is an 06 GT stock also, both very nice though. Let me know what yall think.

100_3094en.jpg

100_3095.jpg

100_3097.jpg

100_3098e.jpg

04sn8k

Kenne Bell is my hero
Established Member
how'd you do the pony/pink ribbon???

I bought it through the ford dealer. It's the emblem from the special edition stang they made for 07 (I think). But yeah I have it there for support, my mom went through the brest cancer thing. She's a survivor, thank God. Sorry if I went into all that detail.

miclightning

SVT Detailer
Established Member
your car looks good.

but you might want to tell your buddy in the GT (and maybe yourself if you did this also)

dont use TIRE SHINE. but if you insist on it.... dont apply it and drive within 24 hours after applying.

all those nice little black dots are from your tire shine and ruin the clean car.

-Sean

IXSLR8

Established Member
I bought it through the ford dealer. It's the emblem from the special edition stang they made for 07 (I think). But yeah I have it there for support, my mom went through the brest cancer thing. She's a survivor, thank God. Sorry if I went into all that detail.

No reason to apologize for supporting something you believe in! :thumbsup: I'm glad to hear she's doing better and i see the cancer battle on a daily basis so i understand what it must of been like for ya'll. Btw thats a very clean car man. I had a 03 torch red vert that i miss everyday!:whine:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice, clean looking Cobra. Most important, I'm happy your mom is a breast cancer survivor. :)

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
My car used to be parked down the road from you in Eunice for two years while I was in Okinawa. Love the color, same as mine.

04sn8k

Kenne Bell is my hero
Established Member
No reason to apologize for supporting something you believe in! :thumbsup: I'm glad to hear she's doing better and i see the cancer battle on a daily basis so i understand what it must of been like for ya'll. Btw thats a very clean car man. I had a 03 torch red vert that i miss everyday!:whine:

Nice, clean looking Cobra. Most important, I'm happy your mom is a breast cancer survivor. :)

Thanks for the support guys. As you may know the cancer may be gone but it's still a life long battle. She's a fighter thought let me tell ya.

04sn8k

Kenne Bell is my hero
Established Member
your car looks good.

but you might want to tell your buddy in the GT (and maybe yourself if you did this also)

dont use TIRE SHINE. but if you insist on it.... dont apply it and drive within 24 hours after applying.

all those nice little black dots are from your tire shine and ruin the clean car.

-Sean

Yeah I know man, found out the hard way the first time I used it. Now we spray it on then with a pad, rub it in so it won't be too thick.

04sn8k

Kenne Bell is my hero
Established Member
looking good!

Thanks bro.

My car used to be parked down the road from you in Eunice for two years while I was in Okinawa. Love the color, same as mine.

Really?! Now your way over in the western part of the country (according to your sig). We could've taken some pics of the cars man. PM me some pics of your car.

MysticVert

Established Member
Congrats on the momma dukes! I tell you, she couldnt do it without a great supporting cast, and I'm sure you were just that; Kudos!!
Car looks great, but do you know that your tag almost says Z06? I'd get that changed quick:burnout:

04sn8k

Kenne Bell is my hero
Established Member
Congrats on the momma dukes! I tell you, she couldnt do it without a great supporting cast, and I'm sure you were just that; Kudos!!
Car looks great, but do you know that your tag almost says Z06? I'd get that changed quick:burnout:

Thanks man. And yes that's the first thing I noticed when I bought the car, lol. I've been thinking bout personalized plates that read U R N V S :banana:

MysticVert

Established Member
Thanks man. And yes that's the first thing I noticed when I bought the car, lol. I've been thinking bout personalized plates that read U R N V S :banana:

your name would work too 04sn8k; maybe change the 8 to a;
I'm likin the URNVS too.

Users who are viewing this thread