Was followed by a cop...

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
I was going North on Rt.100 towards Pottstown and an unmarked car was following me. He stayed behind me until I got to Rt.724 and then pulled alongside and motioned for me to put the window down. I had been carefully watching my speed and I was thinking WTF does he want?

He asked "Is that the stock exhaust?" I am anticipating a hassle so I say yeah, just a Borla catback (not true)... You've gotta love his reply - "That sounds sweet, nice and throaty with a nice rumble." :dancenana: Cool, no hassle, he likes my car!

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
Nice luck! I travel there every day on my way to and from work and rarely see a cop.

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
Haha, that's great. I love cool cops, there are plenty. It's just unfortunate that the ones we meet are normally the ones pulling us over.

PureStang

Established Member
i have had 2 cops pull me over for a routine check up (see if we have seat belts on, ya know, just to see if we're behaving lol). and after he gave back my license they asked what is all done to my car and they said its a beautiful car and that they are surprised its in such nice condition for a such a young owner.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
At least you didn't get pulled over like I have just so they can ask you that question. :nonono:

SVTORANGE

Established Member
What a great outcome for the end of a holiday weekend:dancenana::dancenana::dancenana:

Last edited:

SnakeStang96

SVT Crazy
Established Member
Its always nice when that happens. Had a state trooper pull me over for speeding on the way to OC, just gave me a warning and asked me to get into it alittle bit when I pulled away.

Users who are viewing this thread