Wanting to Buy-A Super Low Mile '98' Bright Atlantic Blue Cobra Coupe.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I'm looking for a Low-Mile 1998 Bright Atlantic Blue Cobra Coupe that's as close to stock as possible,and I know there few & far between.So if anyone on here has one,or knows somebody that has one to sell let me know.And I know there's not going to be many out there,but I figured it's worth a try.Thanks,Larry

03stang74

Established Member
I know a guy that has one, about 50,000 miles. He is an idiot though and I doubt he would get rid of it. And to be honest I wouldnt want you to have it after he has beat it up a bit. Good luck with the search btw.

cobra707

Established Member
Been looking 3 years to find a fair deal on a BAB low miles. Everyone who has them wants more money. U can buy a white tan 25k miles car for $10,000 but not BAB...I know a guy in KY that has one with 18,000 miles on it all stock with cobra r"s and he wants $18,000 and will not budge off it been trying for over a year if u want to pay that let me know I refuse.......

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
A BAB 98 Cobra coupe popped up at a little used car lot about 1/2 a mile down the road from me. Looks to be very clean and very stock. I can go check it out and find out the miles, price, and get some pics if you want. I'm in Clarksville, TN btw.

Users who are viewing this thread