Wanted to tell my brothers.....

perry2k12

Established Member
That's awesome man, and to think, I'm excited about getting my posi-ported eaton next week... oh well my time will come. Congrats.

cbr repsol

Established Member
the only thing worse is my situation....driving a whippled cobra for two weeks with no boost. Im getting the car tuned next week...i was waiting for some parts to come in and they are here now.

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
My 2.3 Whipple will be here next week. I'm just a tad excited.:banana:

you're gonna love it man... how much boost are you going to run? its gonna feel great

the only thing worse is my situation....driving a whippled cobra for two weeks with no boost. Im getting the car tuned next week...i was waiting for some parts to come in and they are here now.

thats gotta be a long week to wait for .. i know the feeling .. but once it was tuned it was a hell of a drive home:burnout:

SlowSVT

Established Member
Now 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear will be useless :banana:

Whipple: best power adder made for our cars! Good move :rockon:

va boy

Established Member
I've never ridden in a Whipple car, but you guys make it sound pretty freakin cool.
I plan on running a 3.0 upper/stock lower with 17lbs of boost. I am gonna find out just how good these NT05's are supposed to hook up now I guess. I still have to do my fuel upgrades and put on my IRS brace that has been sitting in my living room floor. Got some work to do, but it's a good kind of work!

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
I have already called and touched base with Dan. Can't wait.
Thanks for all the positive comments guys.

sweet and I'm only 20 mins from his shop.. pm me when your gonna come down and I'll see if I can swing by:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread