Wanted: Rear cobra brake calipers and all hardware needed to convert a regular 95 gt

crunkz06

Established Member
Hi,

i need to upgrade my saleen S351 rear brakes to 94-98 cobra rear calipers etc.The saleen has the regular 1995 mustang GT rear brakes , so ill need brackets and several other components. if anyone has the required items , please let me know, id appreciate it.

757-534-8508

crunkz06

Established Member
ok, ill let you know, I'm trying to see if i can find all used stock cobra rear stuff . i have AP racing front big brake kit and i kinda don't think the braking would be right with AP's in the front and those puny 10" rear brakes. I'm also not really trying to have to buy a Baer 12" rear kit either cause its $1200

SVTCOBRA9629

Established Member
I thought 94 to 98 gt and cobras rear brakes are the same(11.65 single piston, With just the fronts being the diff(13 inch dual pistons)?

Last edited:

mystichrome_kb

just a misfiring KB cobra
Established Member
I'm replacing my complete brakes and brackets in the next week. On the rear everything is coming out including the bracket the goes on the housing end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crunkz06

Established Member
I'm replacing my complete brakes and brackets in the next week. On the rear everything is coming out including the bracket the goes on the housing end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

please text me and let me know if i could buy your stuff. 757-534-8508

Sungrown_

Established Member
I just did this to my 95 gt about a month ago and ended up using my stock rear brake calipers because the cobra rear calipers I bought were all rusted and seized to shit when I bought them.
You're gonna need the rear cobra caliper brackets, anti moan braces from a cobra, cobra rotors, and cobra brake lines and that's it

Gt calipers are exactly the same as cobra rear calipers.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
I just did this to my 95 gt about a month ago and ended up using my stock rear brake calipers because the cobra rear calipers I bought were all rusted and seized to shit when I bought them.
You're gonna need the rear cobra caliper brackets, anti moan braces from a cobra, cobra rotors, and cobra brake lines and that's it

Gt calipers are exactly the same as cobra rear calipers.
024ddefc1c28c722fe15030c1ecb4b1b.jpg
4c266287ca9f4fbbaf4e48e390d1e9d6.jpg

Sungrown_

Established Member
That's a cool picture but if you notice I said the calipers. Not the brackets. I just did this not too long ago.
Gt calipers with cobra caliper brackets, anti moan brace, and the caliper brackets that bolts to the rear end.

kln5014

Jack Stand Hero
Established Member
Still looking? I have a full cobra rear out of a 98 with the brakes. Has drilled/slotted rotors.

crunkz06

Established Member
hi, i think I've got what i need... do i need cobra rear brake hoses too???

Users who are viewing this thread