Wanted: Pics of your GT500

65fastback2+2

Established Member
I have started a new business of custom t-shirts and I am in need of high quality and high resolution pictures of your Shelby GT500 so that I can start designs.

Post up what you have if you are willing to let me have use of the photos. Again, these must be high quality and high resolution. A cropped photo from your phone wont work.

Thanks!

In order to not violate the site rules, I wont post my website address up here. If you need to see the work we are doing, just PM me and I would be glad to send you the link. As soon as we get designs done, we are prepared to become a site vendor on here.

Thanks!

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Are you doing custom shirts for each individual customer or looking for pics for a shirt design to be produced for anyone?

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
7040378881_bd51a127a2_k.jpg

6894281900_6be1d773af_k.jpg

7040069729_c6884bbe06_k.jpg

oldlugs

Established Member
Just wondering if the owner of the pictures will get a free T-shirt...(?)

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Are you doing custom shirts for each individual customer or looking for pics for a shirt design to be produced for anyone?

be produced for anyone. I will get into custom stuff later, just cant at the moment. Pricing would be too outrageous.

Ford licensed? :shrug:

no. so trademarked logo's will be photoshopped out.

Just wondering if the owner of the pictures will get a free T-shirt...(?)

50% off :beer:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
be produced for anyone. I will get into custom stuff later, just cant at the moment. Pricing would be too outrageous.

no. so trademarked logo's will be photoshopped out.

50% off :beer:

The Mustang images itself are a trademark and will run you into legal issues for selling the shirts. :read:

65fastback2+2

Established Member
The Mustang images itself are a trademark and will run you into legal issues for selling the shirts. :read:

No they are not. A trademark is a product label. A picture of a mustang cannot be a product label.

A running pony can....a tri-bar pony can....a coiled cobra can.....but a picture of a mustang cannot.

The only "legal" thing is the picture is the copyrighted work of the photographer who took it...which is why I asked for user photos that I can have access too legally.

Users who are viewing this thread