WANTED: I need a bunch of stuff...

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
Folks, I need some assistance. New or used, I don't care. Clean out your spare parts bins and throw some charity my way...

I need:

Injectors...minimum 60 lbs (Found some 80's)

MAFia...F7373 (Found a MAFia)

Catted mid-pipe for longtubes (I have 1 5/8 BBK LT's)

J&S Vampire

One of the old NOS nitrous plates for 03 Cobra's

ANY OLD front (green) O2 sensors you were about to throw away (Only need one, but will take as many as I can find)

Thanks all.

Last edited:

SirKing

Established Member
I have brand new 60lb injectors that I put on only to find out the heads on my car were trashed. 0 miles, a dozen or so start ups.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
to be perfectly honest Im not sure if I want to sell it or not but I have a never installed vampire setup for the MSD harness, the msd 2 step harness and the super duper combo gauge. If you wanna PM me an offer I will think about it, Im on the fence about messing with it when the new motor is done.

also have 2 O2 sensors, Im 99.9% sure they came from the rear of my car but the plastic housings on them are green...not sure how to verify if those are what you want

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
Dang bro, I wouldn't even know what to offer. I know I can get a new one (Vampire) for just over $500, and I don't need the MSD stuff.

As far as the sensors go, if they're green, they should be front (pre-cat) sensors. Post cats were blue in the cobra's. Any way to check part numbers on them?

And also PM me if you're interested in a smokin tune for your Eco.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread