WANTED: 1994/1995 5.0 Magazines

sawed-off

Banned
AHHHHHH!!!! Where the hell were you about a year ago. I chunked several boxes full of those things into the trash can. They were in mint shape. I had way too many mags. What particular issues are you looking for? I might be able to dig in my vast collection.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
AHHHHH!!!!! Well I didn't pick up a 95 and 2K R until 4-5 months ago. Now I am collecting all magazine issues related to the 95-2K R models. I have had quite a responce to this and other want-ads for these magazines. If you happen to be going through some of your magazines and find Cobra R info. for 1995 and 2000 I am looking for this info. even if it is little partial page blurb. I am also looking for posters, banners, and any other info. Thank you for responding March Hare.

Robert

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
I do have the Autoweek, Car and Driver, Road & Track, Motortrend and Automobile magazines on both cars. I also have the Car Craft for the 95R. I am working on the Mustang and Ford specific magazines for these cars now. Do you know if "Mustang and Ford Magazine" did anything on these cars?

Thanks, Robert

Users who are viewing this thread