Want To Replace Struts. Suggestions?

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
I had a clunking noise coming from the front end of my car and found the lower bolt mounts loose where the strut bolts to the spindle. The holes are damaged on the struts so now I want to replace them. I had a coil over setup on the strut and this is the part number that was on the damaged strut.

What do you all suggest I look into changing over to? I don’t road race, I am a straight line race type of driver and just drive the car for enjoyment.

This is what I pulled off the car.

Image1625510603.573396.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

robvas

Established Member
Summit had Koni yellows on sale, just put them in Friday

robvas

Established Member
What did you think of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rides great. Not harsh, I have them on the second softest setting. Combined with Eibach sportlines

then again my old ones were toast!

Venom351R

Established Member
I bought a set of the Koni adjustable's but they are not going in until the winter. I was going to get the B8's but they kept getting pushed back more and more on back order. Not that they are not good but I decided to go with the adjustability with the Koni's

shurur

Established Member
I bought a set of the Koni adjustable's but they are not going in until the winter. I was going to get the B8's but they kept getting pushed back more and more on back order. Not that they are not good but I decided to go with the adjustability with the Koni's
That's how I ended up with Billstien B8 in back and Koni SA in front. Not a big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread