Want to make sure I have everything before ordering

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I want to run 8an up from my Fore hat to the stock rails. I am thinking that I need the following, just want to make sure I have everything I need:

20' of 8an Fragola Push-Lite hose, (4) 8an Push-Lite hose ends, Aeromotive Billet 10 Micron fuel filter, (2) 10an to 8an reducers for filter and (1) 8an to stock fuel rail adapter.

Sound right? I wasn't sure about the filter, if there is a better option for me, let me know.
Thanx again guys,
Bill

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I want to run 8an up from my Fore hat to the stock rails. I am thinking that I need the following, just want to make sure I have everything I need:

20' of 8an Fragola Push-Lite hose, (4) 8an Push-Lite hose ends, Aeromotive Billet 10 Micron fuel filter, (2) 10an to 8an reducers for filter and (1) 8an to stock fuel rail adapter.

Sound right? I wasn't sure about the filter, if there is a better option for me, let me know.
Thanx again guys,
Bill

Bill,

That is just about everything. Are you going to try to make a Crossover with the left over line? If not, you could probably get away with 15' of -8 Line.

Matt

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Ok, just wanted to make sure I had enough. Since I'm using the stock rails for now I guess I won't need a crossover.

Thanx for the quick response. I'll place the order tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread