!!!WANT TO BUY KB OR WHIPPLE COBRA WITH MODS!!!! preferably around 600whp

ON3WEGO

Established Member
Looking to buy one now (Cash in hand). Been into tubro cars now have my eyes on a cobra. Just seems to fit my wants and needs the best for power and driveability. Looking for a kenne bell or whipple with all supporting mods. No verts! And no redfire's my best friend just bought one. Thanks to all the respond in advance. Thanks -Adam

tohighpsi

Established Member
I have a 1912hp 97 s10 with quad turbos you can have it for 3 packs of newports and your left pinky toe.

Just kidding buddy hope you find something soon we have to make cruise week in oc

Doug88

Established Member
check out my black 04 Kenne Bell cobra with only 15K miles

[ame=http://need2speed.com/vb_forums/showthread.php?t=50130]04 cobra for sale 2.2 KB - Need2speeD.com[/ame]

ON3WEGO

Established Member
I like your black one man how firm are you on price and can you give me a full list of mods. Very Interested. Email me at melvos_2003 at yahoo dot com

redfire03 svt

Established Member
WOW man, you move fast. It seems like you are interested in 4 or 5 different twin screws with plans to buy them all. You must have alot of cash in hand, loll.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Hmmm since you say no verts it's obvious you have no clue what you are talking about :rolling:

Seriously though, those "tubro" cars are the fastest of all!

Last edited:

ON3WEGO

Established Member
Kinda thinking about that quad turbo S10 but all the newports are sold out buddy at the local 7 ELEVEN LOL.....

ON3WEGO

Established Member
redfire03 svt Still have my eye on your car. Just looking to see whats out there before a drop 20 some thousand dollars on a weekend rider

convert03cobra

Established Member
Not looking for a caged up car bro sweet ride though for sure!

Its actually a bolt in cage. You can take it out no problem. If you were serious about my car, I would take it out for you and get new carpet. You would never know the cage was in there. Let me know.

ON3WEGO

Established Member
Aight man I will keep my mind open just didn't wanna get the same color that my friend just got. But it's definaltly a sickkkkk a** ride

convert03cobra

Established Member
Aight man I will keep my mind open just didn't wanna get the same color that my friend just got. But it's definaltly a sickkkkk a** ride

Sounds good. I will go as low as 26K without the cage and put in new carpet if you decide you want it. I'm in Maryland too (pasadena) and you are more then welcome to come check it out anytime.

tohighpsi

Established Member
NO REDFIRES! I just got one and live a few miles away in a town of a few thousand people and no cobras lol

Users who are viewing this thread