Walk Now for Autism Speaks

Cobrachs

Established Member
Most of our new members probably have never met me, and very few of the members who have know that my son Charlie is Autistic. I am so proud of him, he is the greatest. Still anyone that has a family member that is Autistic knows that most days are a struggle. Charlie is 3 years old and he is completely non verbal. He does some signing and we do a picture exchange but communication is his main hurdle right now.

My wife and I are are participating in the 2012 D.C. Walk Now for Autism Speaks. We and the entire Autism community would greatly appreciate any support you can provide.

There is a website for you to make donations to Autism Speaks here

Charles Secrist's Personal Page for 2012 Walk Now for Autism Speaks: Washington DC

Thank You All

Charles and Kellie

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
My son Noah is 3 and has high functioning autism. Some days I forget all about it, and then there are those days that bring you back to reality. Therapy has helped him a lot, and he has come a long way.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Hey Charles! Great hearing from you! I've been wondering how Charlie has been doing. Great cause.......$25 sent! Give him a big hug for me.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
You bet Charles...great cause for sure...a good friend of mine works with autistic kids.

Good to hear from you old friend...I'm actually down in southern md tonight...took me 3hrs to get from Clinton to La Plata cause of the wreck. Really sad to hear about the police officer who was killed.

Cobrachs

Established Member
Thank you so much Jason we really appreciate it!!

The walk is this Saturday and we really could use a few more donations. It's a very worthy cause. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread