Wa people please!!

hockeypuck_74

Established Member
I've heard there are weekend meets at Burgermaster up in Bothell every weekend in the spring and summer - it's more than Fords, it's pretty much all car enthusiasts, but I hear they're fun.

I've not made one yet myself - of course, my car is still parked for the winter and will still be hiding for another 2-4 weeks since the stupid groundhog saw its shadow.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I've lived in Lacey for a while now and have never seen any action. I've been drving my 93 YS Saleen clone there for a few years and never run into anyone. Then again it doesn sound pretty mean! :)
Now that I have my 04 I'm thinking that will change. When I get back I'll see.

venomus 03

Established Member
You can go to the Mustang roundup every year at Bellevue Comm. College it is always huge and has tons of svt's. I believe it is the weekend of July 18th. Also, there is all Ford day at Pacific Raceways everyyear around the same time. I will be running my car this year and there are tons of others. Go there this year and you will easily find out where everyone meets.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Originally posted by hockeypuck_74
I've heard there are weekend meets at Burgermaster up in Bothell every weekend in the spring and summer - it's more than Fords, it's pretty much all car enthusiasts, but I hear they're fun.

I've not made one yet myself - of course, my car is still parked for the winter and will still be hiding for another 2-4 weeks since the stupid groundhog saw its shadow.

WHAT??? Stored for winter? It was 65 degrees and sunny last Sunday. We don't have a winter worthy of storing a car. I don't drive mine in the rain, but it is not stored. You can get out at least once a week if you wanna.

Lets get another WA GTG going on, its time...

Ken

:beer: :beer:

~04~SVTF~

Established Member
can us lowly SVT Foci come too..... you can oogle at my 6speed hehe, if I could afford the insurance at 24 for the cobra I would have got one but hell least I have 4 doors =) and can make all the imports look bad, mostly

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
I suppose when we get one organized you could tag along, just know where we are stopping first so you can eventually get there and we will wait on you :D

Ken

:beer: :beer:

venomus 03

Established Member
I am down for any meets. Kens 03, I agree with you. I can get my car out once a week or so, but NEVER drive her in the rain.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
I've driven mine in the rain a lil bit it seems to wash the dust off form the bottom side of her. LOL

Also they seem to like the rain- the a$$ end like to slide around corners nicely ;-)

hockeypuck_74

Established Member
Well, I've got to take her out from under the cover at least today to fit the tonneau cover on her. As long as it fits, it's getting painted sonic blue like the rest of the car. WOO HOO!

Users who are viewing this thread